Keith Frost @KFrost
“I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it's because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it's because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." JFK
12:35 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KFrost in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 February, 09:40
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
TOROIDAL ENERGY AND SPACE SHIPS
OR REPORT

🤣 #Yamato YAMAAAATTOOOOO

https://youtu.be/3lKOfK_Oz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 February, 09:39
#space shipt water #Declass OR REPORT
😁

https://youtu.be/3lKOfK_Oz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Cat @Pugmommy
22 February, 10:26
When I sit on the beach I am instantly happy.

This is my first time reading these words from JFK, he speaks to me from the bottom of my heart. 🤗💗

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 February, 10:17
I love the ocean. The sand, salt, surf, seagulls, constant roar of waves crashing on the beach. It cleanses and recharges my soul like no other place.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
22 February, 09:27
Unconfirmed: Now this: There is a huge Military operation being conducted worldwide. We are in a shooting war with the CCP who had attempted an invasion of the US. There was a Naval skirmish in the Strait of Formosa that continued down through the China Sea. Aircraft was shot down and ships were sunk. There are US Military YouTube channels to see animated and live coverage. As it's ongoing you will only get general info...

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
22 February, 09:19
This is one of my favorite quotes of all time. Such truth.

Four Herrings @4herrings
22 February, 09:19
Anyone else feel that he was trying to tell us how we are being used as vessels in the sea with the birth certificate system? War castles is what comes to mind when I hear this quote.

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
22 February, 08:52
yes I have always loved this quote!

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 February, 02:28
I am an empath, I feel energy. On Thursday night (NZ time) I was hit by an unmistakable blast of evil energy - It shook me to the core literaly. I had fever and cold sweats - It had breached my protective shell - I could feel it rushing through my body - I was shivering and aching all over - My head started to pound - My skin was super sensitive to touch - my typical reaction to bad energy times 1000 - I was too badly hit to meditate my way out of it - I did everything I knew how to do to combat it - I prayed - The prayers lifted the evil energy out of me but it still surrounded me - my skin was max sensitive (It was desperately trying to get back inside) by Saturday late afternoon I had just enough energy to get myself to the beach and throw myself into the salty sea - praying and praying all the time. When I came out of that salty water I was cleansed - It was gone - no more aches, headache and my skin felt fresh. The OCEAN IS CLEANSING and God is protecting us.

some one special to some @godrus
22 February, 08:54
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Yes - it was felt in America too- see the whiteput that registered on the Schumann Resonance at that time.Here is the website - you can bookmark it to verify what you might physically feel. http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/s...