Keith Frost @KFrost
22 February, 12:35
“I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it's because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it's because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." JFK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 February, 02:28
In response Keith Frost to his Publication
I am an empath, I feel energy. On Thursday night (NZ time) I was hit by an unmistakable blast of evil energy - It shook me to the core literaly. I had fever and cold sweats - It had breached my protective shell - I could feel it rushing through my body - I was shivering and aching all over - My head started to pound - My skin was super sensitive to touch - my typical reaction to bad energy times 1000 - I was too badly hit to meditate my way out of it - I did everything I knew how to do to combat it - I prayed - The prayers lifted the evil energy out of me but it still surrounded me - my skin was max sensitive (It was desperately trying to get back inside) by Saturday late afternoon I had just enough energy to get myself to the beach and throw myself into the salty sea - praying and praying all the time. When I came out of that salty water I was cleansed - It was gone - no more aches, headache and my skin felt fresh. The OCEAN IS CLEANSING and God is protecting us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
Yes - it was felt in America too- see the whiteput that registered on the Schumann Resonance at that time.Here is the website - you can bookmark it to verify what you might physically feel. http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/s...
08:54 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
22 February, 01:38
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Wow, I never understood how to read those schumann charts. so the white patch - what exactly is it?

some one special to some @godrus
22 February, 01:48
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
a huge surge of energy in our atmosphere. Typically it is around 7.84 mhtz = the white is off the charts and can cause headaches, physical and emotional stress, can wake people up from sleep, make people angry and upset. The 7.84 is called earth's heartbeat.
Here is a great article on how this impacts our health: https://www.mrmbb333.com/e...