My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
20 February, 06:06
MARS VS GREENLAND

Mars is on Greenland

VIDEO: https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
20 February, 09:32
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
The bible tells of a firmament that surrounds the earth and we can't leave this planet. This video series will explain it all. It can be hard to watch cause it goes against everything you were taught but just keep going through all the video's it's very eye opening. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

21 February, 09:47
I am no expert on the bible by any means but I don't believe it says we are a spinning globe either.

21 February, 06:16
Did you watch all 13 episodes? I am not saying this video series is gospel but rather give people the info that I have found to research for themselves. There is a lot of info in that series to say that the earth is not round. As far as the pics from the space station I guess you have not seen the elaborate tv set at NASA very much like hollywood. Goodluck with your research but be prepared to find things that go against everything you have been taught.

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
22 February, 06:48
I can't figure out why people come here for information, yet when provided with resources, they just want to argue. It's about having an open mind and absorbing all the information, maybe even do some of your own research and decide for yourself. You aren't awake if you aren't willing to open your mind.

22 February, 06:38
In this series of video's it explains all the points you make and the series is not just about flat earth. You obviously have your mind made up and not willing to expand your thinking and knowledge and that's fine but the video's are there if you change your mind. I am not saying that the earth is flat but there is a very good argument to be made that it is. I can lead you to the water I can't make you drink it that is your choice but I choose to gather as much info as possible and there is a lot of great info in there.