Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
07 April, 11:29
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
NASA makes no secret about working in Antarctica.

The conditions are very Mars-like as the video mentions, so that is exactly why they would be there, testing rovers, etc.

https://www.esa.int/Scienc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 04:09
In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication
The March 4th plan or the Some time in April plan? Call Juan O Savin, he could tell you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 February, 07:00
I am old enough to remember the old days when that news would have been shocking. 💯 want my money back from NASA.

Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
20 February, 06:59
So now every ignoramous here will think that you think the earth is flat. Ever notice that dozens of "astronauts" have made multiple round trips through the Van Allen radiation belt, but NASA says it is holding things up because it is too dangerous to transverse. I am calling B.S. on NASA. Too many former Nazis and their cohorts.

God Wins @Nous
20 February, 09:19
In response Terry Grieve to his Publication
NASA was created by them after project paperclip. As for earth, i won't say it's flat, but i can guarantee you it is not spherical and it is not a planet. You cannot just sit in a rocket and launch yourself to another world, that is not how it works. That's what NASA has been teaching this whole time

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

David Mulloy @singindavey
20 February, 03:54
Funny, Twitter Posts This from the "Mars Rover... And it Looks Exactly Like What Dimitri has Posted Here!! Wonder Why Twitter Didn't See the ATV's and Tents, Nor The NASA Trucks For That Matter!! https://twitter.com/James7...

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Just Wondering17 @JustWondering17
20 February, 04:39
In response private account to his Publication
At this point, I'm thinking "no".

karen hennigar @zeffwood
20 February, 07:04
In response private account to his Publication
👏👊🍺

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
20 February, 03:45
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one! Well done.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 February, 03:30
No surprise here