Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 March, 11:30
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
euh 🙄le jeu des 7 erreurs c'est ca ? 🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doreen McLean @Dmckee
01 March, 09:30
Looks the same to me. The background on mars is changed. Why they believe we are still asleep. We know the truth now. EYES WIDE OPEN 👁️👁️👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
23 February, 05:00
That explains a lot!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
21 February, 02:16
"The Skies on fire"

GREENLAND Movie trailer
https://youtu.be/sqOoZlUz2...

Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 02:36
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Panic, scream, run--no escape! FEAR! Get to another contienent or die! Gotta love the predictive programming attempts. Without a doubt we as a species have been controlled by fear for centuries--times up--we're movin out these games! (Tho, I do still wanna kinda c it: programming remments I guess).

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
20 February, 09:32
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
The bible tells of a firmament that surrounds the earth and we can't leave this planet. This video series will explain it all. It can be hard to watch cause it goes against everything you were taught but just keep going through all the video's it's very eye opening. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 February, 07:33
little children who grew up watching star wars are in for a shock

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 February, 06:48
I wonder why they would fake it?
Why can't we send things to Mars?

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
20 February, 09:25
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Go here and watch all 13 video's in the series. It will be hard to watch because it goes against everything you've been taught but put your coginitive dissodence to the side and keep watching. But it will explain a lot about what Q team is up against as well as we the people. This is a very eye opening video series. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TNGrace 144 @TNGrace144
20 February, 06:42
extra prison location maybe? and why he says we are going to Mars?

Reina Beans @Reinab
20 February, 06:12
Or Greenland is on Mars?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
20 February, 06:10
KEK!
I guess that is what Trump meant with soon we are going to Mars... Greenland voila!!! 🤣