Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
I don't think anyone is saying that. But let's assume that Trump knew and knows all that. How would you reason that Trump has slept in the White House for 4 years, knowing that there were childrens in the tunnels below, that first got rescued NOW? That doesn't make sense either, so that makes me think that Trump either didn't know, or that there actually were no children at all. Because I don't believe for a second that Trump would have slept a single night in The White House, knowing that this was below him. No way...

Therefore, I do not automatically believe every such 'rumour'. I believe in Q, but I do not believe in everyone trying to decode drops or connecting the dots. Many are 'stretching' so much that it becomes 'guesswork', influenced by what they wish was true, and what they wish would happen.
09:18 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by norpat66 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
23 February, 06:43
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I had a strange 'vibe' when Flotus redesigned the Rose Garden? Trump was very pleased with it, perhaps something was revealed to them then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 February, 09:46
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
I was thinking the same thing and no one seems to address that....I am glad I saw this post as I wonder the same, there is no way he would have slept there knowing- and I know he had to have known about the tunnels underneath- my guess is that he never lived there at all.

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
22 February, 01:42
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Ive seen in more than one place, that he did not know until January this year! And that seems plausible, because I agree, I don't believe he would have stayed there or let those children stay there if he knew! He has worked way too hard trying to save them, every single one of them!
And, to Erik, not everyone is good at connecting the dots, not everyone is good at decoding, if you can you can, if you can't you can't!
It does not make it not true if you can't do it, it does not make it not true, if you don't know about it! It does not make it not true, because no one's ever showed you or explained it to you! We are not all good at everything, just keep your eyes and ears open, there are Decodes and clues everywhere! And, together we figure it out!