Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
21 February, 09:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I don't think anyone is saying that. But let's assume that Trump knew and knows all that. How would you reason that Trump has slept in the White House for 4 years, knowing that there were childrens in the tunnels below, that first got rescued NOW? That doesn't make sense either, so that makes me think that Trump either didn't know, or that there actually were no children at all. Because I don't believe for a second that Trump would have slept a single night in The White House, knowing that this was below him. No way...

Therefore, I do not automatically believe every such 'rumour'. I believe in Q, but I do not believe in everyone trying to decode drops or connecting the dots. Many are 'stretching' so much that it becomes 'guesswork', influenced by what they wish was true, and what they wish would happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I was thinking the same thing and no one seems to address that....I am glad I saw this post as I wonder the same, there is no way he would have slept there knowing- and I know he had to have known about the tunnels underneath- my guess is that he never lived there at all.
09:46 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
22 February, 01:42
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Ive seen in more than one place, that he did not know until January this year! And that seems plausible, because I agree, I don't believe he would have stayed there or let those children stay there if he knew! He has worked way too hard trying to save them, every single one of them!
And, to Erik, not everyone is good at connecting the dots, not everyone is good at decoding, if you can you can, if you can't you can't!
It does not make it not true if you can't do it, it does not make it not true, if you don't know about it! It does not make it not true, because no one's ever showed you or explained it to you! We are not all good at everything, just keep your eyes and ears open, there are Decodes and clues everywhere! And, together we figure it out!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
22 February, 02:43
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
The Alliance approached Donald Trump to run for office, but they formed this group right after JFK's assassination. They have gathered a staggering amt. of information and, being comprised of retired Generals, formed a battle plan. POTUS was not privy to everything. Probably they gave him the big picture but not all the details. Once the major battle was engaged, POTUS was told.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 February, 06:21
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
Then another 4 years in the WH would have not happened anyway - maybe somewhere else but not there- He did know that DC was on Foriegn Land and that that it was a bankrupt Corporation.... Perhaps there is more than one MOVIE SET... I was looking into Rizvi Traverse Management and they held the account of SUMMIT - which is now LION GATE Productions.... LIONS GATE sounds more approporiate for this Movement.... and if anyone has the time to check out Rizvi Traverse it looks like it has the LOGO of the Space Force. And I agree that unless someone has researched - NO ONE has the right at this point to jump to conclusions that it is false or just not true- at this staget we MUST QUESTION EVERYTHING!