Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
21 February, 09:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I don't think anyone is saying that. But let's assume that Trump knew and knows all that. How would you reason that Trump has slept in the White House for 4 years, knowing that there were childrens in the tunnels below, that first got rescued NOW? That doesn't make sense either, so that makes me think that Trump either didn't know, or that there actually were no children at all. Because I don't believe for a second that Trump would have slept a single night in The White House, knowing that this was below him. No way...

Therefore, I do not automatically believe every such 'rumour'. I believe in Q, but I do not believe in everyone trying to decode drops or connecting the dots. Many are 'stretching' so much that it becomes 'guesswork', influenced by what they wish was true, and what they wish would happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
I had a strange 'vibe' when Flotus redesigned the Rose Garden? Trump was very pleased with it, perhaps something was revealed to them then?
06:43 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gillian Jackaman, click on at the bottom under it