Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
He was never talking about Covid here. Virus = corruption. Vaccines = arrests. Warm spring ends a cold, dark winter.
08:38 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
23 February, 02:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I never beleived covid was real - all psyop - but what about this lunatics pumping in a vaccine......... ugh. Are they too just casualties of war. I understand that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
23 February, 02:16
So all those people that died and have injuries from the vaccine were really just arrested? Here's me thinking all those people were talking about actual family members that died after the vaccine, I guess they are all liars then

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
23 February, 02:31
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
I always thought that or they were vents being made for when the saved come up from the tunnels to help them breath. I could never put my hand on which it could be, maybe both. But something going on and it's something to stay positive with.

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
23 February, 02:12
Ventilators = MedBeds😉

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
23 February, 10:22
Meteorological Sping begins on March 1st, a week from today. Sun shinimg, warming up. Morning sun brings heat.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 06:06
⚠️ and for the 3 people I met last week who follow Q, I'll show them this and suggest they follow you & to keep paying it forward! I'm on a roll

Elena Iove @Camberu71
22 February, 10:30
WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT A YEAR LATER THINGS ARE WORSE... NOT THE VIRUS, THE TYRANNY... THE CABAL REALLY WANT TO DESTROY HUMANITY... WHO THE HELL ARE THEY TO TAKE OUR GOD'S GIVEN RIGHT TO BE FREE???

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
22 February, 04:21
Please don't say it is better that say, all of us being dead now if she won. Of course it is, but what is the point of any comms at all here or anywhere else, if we can't find out enough to save our family members, young and old, from some dangerous shot they think they need? I remember hearing that Patriots or the people would be safe. None of us really know who whe are even talking to here... So if we never really hear or know the real story until its over, what exactly are we doing here?
RUJFKJRs son? Who R u and are you actually ECW? Who can answer this?
This country is about WE the PEOPLE. If we have to be code readers/speculators to gain a sense of transparency about what is going on in our country.... it's difficult. We are left with TRUSTING, which I still do, because I trust POTUS. YET, we need a bit more comms for our safety don't you think? The vaxs are not sugar pills. PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME.

22 February, 04:23
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
As you can probably tell, I am not new "here".

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 February, 05:38
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
I'm not sure this is what you want to hear, but... POTUS (Trump) never adviced to take a vaccine, he adviced to take HCQ etc., he knew no matter what he would say, a large part of the (world) population would be "begging" to get the vaccin (which it isn't in fact), while patriots (Digital soldiers) would dig up tons of crap about those vaccins, did this help at all..? If "you" decide to take this vaccin anyway, nobody is responsible but you yourself... The info is out there, we're doing all we can to get that info out, yet the blind MSM followers hate us and telling them the dangers of just doing what "they" tell you to do, makes it only worse for now... This show or movie has some hars scenes in it and its unavoidable, the alternative would have been a 1000 times worse, that's our dilemma...

22 February, 04:05
Thank you 4 reiterating the code. Over by Easter & pink tie thru me, he meant a year later. I thought CV was fake from the beginning, but, since loved ones are getting a modifiedRNA CV injection now.... should we not be doing the right thing and PREVENTING this? Instead people have been hearing POTUS promoting vaccines (code not included), and are getting injected, which puts us on the same level as the idiots who think that vax injury and death are to be excepted for the good of all etc. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS!!!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 03:34
Warm spring brings Resurrection to a New Life. Halleluyah!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 03:05
sadly the elderly don't know this . . . our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all getting their shots :(

22 February, 03:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
exactly. This is what we need addressed now!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 February, 03:00
the virus is also the invisible enemy which is also referring to the dimensional criminals he tweeted about in feb. 2019....the parasitic "aliens" who hijacked our Eden Paradise - and us. this is an awesome video - thank you!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 02:58
...... it goes away when the "heat" comes.....
I think we know what the virus and what the vaccine is?

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
21 February, 09:31
i think the vaccines were given in January. will be made public in april. just my guess not making any factual statements

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 February, 09:21
marsh 21
Dark to Light
🙏✨
☺️🍿

jenny Ham @Whattheactualfuck
21 February, 08:53
Anfd jaun o savin said trump will be president again by april 1st!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 02:59
In response jenny Ham to her Publication
actually the correct wording he used is everybody will know Trump is President by April 1st!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 08:51
pretty clear that it and others are due to disapear in April! i want this and the Good Guys in charge with all nonsense removed! So diffucult to even imagine a world such as this

Joe Jay @joejay3000
22 February, 03:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
April, you say?

In November I kept haring about December. In December I kept hearing about January. In January I kept hearing about February. All along I've been hearing "March 4th" floating around, but if that's the case then somebody better get busy making some things very public very soon because time's running out. Now we're talking about April? Why do I get the feeling that at some point I'll hear that the triumphant return of Donald J. Trump will happen on July 4th, 2021, Independence Day, complete with a dozen timestamps from Pompeo and Scavino which, after complex mathematical calculations, link up perfectly with Q drops to "prove" it?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 08:51
pretty clear that it and others are due to disapear in April! i want this and the Good Guys in charge with all nonsense removed! So diffucult to even imagine a world such as this