Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 08:38
He was never talking about Covid here. Virus = corruption. Vaccines = arrests. Warm spring ends a cold, dark winter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
22 February, 04:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Please don't say it is better that say, all of us being dead now if she won. Of course it is, but what is the point of any comms at all here or anywhere else, if we can't find out enough to save our family members, young and old, from some dangerous shot they think they need? I remember hearing that Patriots or the people would be safe. None of us really know who whe are even talking to here... So if we never really hear or know the real story until its over, what exactly are we doing here?
RUJFKJRs son? Who R u and are you actually ECW? Who can answer this?
This country is about WE the PEOPLE. If we have to be code readers/speculators to gain a sense of transparency about what is going on in our country.... it's difficult. We are left with TRUSTING, which I still do, because I trust POTUS. YET, we need a bit more comms for our safety don't you think? The vaxs are not sugar pills. PLEASE STOP IGNORING ME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
As you can probably tell, I am not new "here".
04:23 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Anna Summers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeautifulLife in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Summers, click on at the bottom under it