Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 08:38
He was never talking about Covid here. Virus = corruption. Vaccines = arrests. Warm spring ends a cold, dark winter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
pretty clear that it and others are due to disapear in April! i want this and the Good Guys in charge with all nonsense removed! So diffucult to even imagine a world such as this
08:51 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
22 February, 03:20
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
April, you say?

In November I kept haring about December. In December I kept hearing about January. In January I kept hearing about February. All along I've been hearing "March 4th" floating around, but if that's the case then somebody better get busy making some things very public very soon because time's running out. Now we're talking about April? Why do I get the feeling that at some point I'll hear that the triumphant return of Donald J. Trump will happen on July 4th, 2021, Independence Day, complete with a dozen timestamps from Pompeo and Scavino which, after complex mathematical calculations, link up perfectly with Q drops to "prove" it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
22 February, 03:38
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
Donald John Trump is the real 46th President of the United States of America, in my observation, proove me wrong?

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
22 February, 03:52
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
I feel your frustration.