Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
24 February, 05:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Fook Fraudci! I ain't wearing a mask now and I sure as hell ain't wearing one in 2022.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali West @Queen17
22 February, 06:35
the grin on his face is disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willa Belle @WillJBella
22 February, 06:28

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
22 February, 06:03
let's mask him up

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
21 February, 08:03
It is also possible that Fauci will be rotting in a prison like Gitmo yet this year.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 February, 07:36

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 February, 07:34
Odd.

Dr. FAUXchi said the exact opposite in a 2008 NIH publication he co-authored.

Noted that masks actually Kill, via bacterial pneumonia.

Sleet Sir @Sleet
21 February, 07:00
Fucktard Fauci!

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
21 February, 06:50
Fauci needs to go away!!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
21 February, 06:43
MAYBE THIS WAY, MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET SICK AND SOME WOULD DIE FROM LACK OF OXYGEN AND REBREATHIN THEIR OWN POISON, AND MAYBE THEN THEY WILL WAKE UP AND STOP WEARING THE DAMN DIAPER ON THEIR FACE. I NEVER WEAR A MAS, ONLY ONCE COSTCO FORCED ME TO BUT NOT WITHOUT PUTTING UP A BIG FIGHT... AND I WORE IT UNDER MY NOSE...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 February, 06:36
My perspective is that the absolute insanity that comes put of his mouth is supposed to wake people up.
I would like to believe its working, however, there seem to be a lot of sleepers where I live. They're going to need more than mockery to shock them awake!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 February, 06:33
Fraudci can go F*CK himself! Not happening. At least, NOT FOR ME!!!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
21 February, 06:33
WHY IS KILLING BABIES ALLOWED?

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
21 February, 08:05
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
It is allowed because the satan worshippers can get a ton of money for fetal tissue, body parts, etc. I will never accept this and will fight against it in any/every way possible.

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
21 February, 06:32
Somebody tell f*cktard Fauci,. I'm not wearing one and don't plan on it. Would he like to try and put one on me?? Oh please Fauci, try..

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
21 February, 05:51
People arent wearing them in florida. maybe everyone should just move to florida

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
21 February, 05:42
Not me. I am not a "sheep"

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 February, 05:40
It's possible that Dr. Fauci won't even make it to 2022.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 February, 05:31
Fcuk Fauci!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
21 February, 05:25
The SHEEP might be wearing masks until 2022... but this LION won't.
NOT today...
NOT tomorrow...
N-E-V-E-R

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
21 February, 05:22

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 05:17
To fooken hell with this Asshoe... Honestly just stop this disease nonsense already! When is Q's predicted Election +1 coming to pass at which point COVID will be killed? It's about time we can breathe again and not be forced to take this vaccine... It should be considered the highest crime against Humanity at this point...