Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
21 February, 11:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So why let this on his profile ? If that's BS ? I'm just asking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
21 February, 01:11
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Most of these Large accounts are BS.
"Be careful who you follow".
"Not all anons are authentic. Injected".
Just like this account, that strickly spams already pushed content. ZERO original digs. THAT is OK, but this Ezra account claims to be red-pilling ppl in the process of using nothing but borrowed digs, while allowing his unaware followers to believe he's an insider. Another fraud account.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:30
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Borrowed digs. I'll wait. I told you Pence was gone in 2020. Bidan wasn't really Biden 6 months ago. Half of Congress is already gone replaced. Yet I've borrowed. From whom I'm waiting.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 01:43
is Vdarkness a fetchin plant ???

21 February, 02:21
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
My point was, we're seeing A LOT of large accounts repackaging into as their own. VERY reminiscent reminiscent of John Reese, Qtah, CJ Truth, PrEying Medic, Sathers, DOQ, Phaethon ect ect. And that's ok! We NEED ppl who gather from elsewhere & centralize it in one location, but don't act like a tool in the process. The accounts that garner the largest following, are ones that LET ppl believe they're insiders. Which is also, not ok.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:44
You can't lump Doq in with praying medic. 1 is red pilled the other is asleep. Medic being the one asleep. The size of an account is not always related to the truths that are told or not told. Sometimes there's a correlation but not always. I called out Neon because they were saying some pretty crappy and false things about Potus.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
You should call out Sather...he's posting shit about you. That you're a larp and are Eyethespy. Attacks and blocks when you disagree.
02:48 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by LadyIrish in this post can reply
21 February, 03:02
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
I've called out Sather MULTIPLE times. I was in group chat with him. I told him 90% of the occult symbolism is directly related to ancient supressed knowledge of magnetism, dielectricity and electricity. He KNOWS this cuz he watched me steady for a year on Twitter teaching this to ppl. I told him this is the stuff his audience needs to SEE on YT. I told him, "Take all my threads. All my graphics, videos & copy my words word for word. I don't need credit, I just want the public to KNOW cuz this is the type of stuff they crave". But nothing. He doesn't WANT to learn it. Instead, he just tried to compliment me while he left his 300K YT viewers in the dark. He saw the work I was doing, he chose to ignore it, meanwhile other large accounts were dubbing him, "The expert on all things Tesla & UFOs", despite him not being able to disclose WHAT Nikola Tesla knew about magnetism governing our universe.
I don't trust him.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
21 February, 03:31
Glad you called him out. Ezra should too. He does not want his followers to know anything that doesnt come directly from him. I thought he was just an arrogant f@ck but its beyond that now. He's actively attacking Patriots.