Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
21 February, 11:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So why let this on his profile ? If that's BS ? I'm just asking...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
21 February, 01:11
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Most of these Large accounts are BS.
"Be careful who you follow".
"Not all anons are authentic. Injected".
Just like this account, that strickly spams already pushed content. ZERO original digs. THAT is OK, but this Ezra account claims to be red-pilling ppl in the process of using nothing but borrowed digs, while allowing his unaware followers to believe he's an insider. Another fraud account.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:30
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Borrowed digs. I'll wait. I told you Pence was gone in 2020. Bidan wasn't really Biden 6 months ago. Half of Congress is already gone replaced. Yet I've borrowed. From whom I'm waiting.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 01:43
is Vdarkness a fetchin plant ???

My point was, we're seeing A LOT of large accounts repackaging into as their own. VERY reminiscent reminiscent of John Reese, Qtah, CJ Truth, PrEying Medic, Sathers, DOQ, Phaethon ect ect. And that's ok! We NEED ppl who gather from elsewhere & centralize it in one location, but don't act like a tool in the process. The accounts that garner the largest following, are ones that LET ppl believe they're insiders. Which is also, not ok.
02:21 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 01:18
I remember making fun of praying medic in one of my parody videos. Talked to him briefly once in email, he's just not interested in what others have seen or experienced. Only interested in selling something. If he were helping others, it'd come through, but he has no knowledge. Bible is also been filtered a long time ago. Much has been distorted.

Kirk Neal @WoodyWorksUSA
21 February, 02:52

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:44
You can't lump Doq in with praying medic. 1 is red pilled the other is asleep. Medic being the one asleep. The size of an account is not always related to the truths that are told or not told. Sometimes there's a correlation but not always. I called out Neon because they were saying some pretty crappy and false things about Potus.

21 February, 02:51
PrEying Medic is only here for $. We're ALL researchers here. He forgets if the Bible was 100% accurate, it would be censored / filtered by now. Unless, it already was....

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 06:55
IMHO ... you're being too kind to say Medic is asleep ... he is willfully participating & courting riches under false pretenses and nudging those "waking" in to confusion and frustration.