Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 February, 05:36
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
so true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 February, 12:53
oh yes! i've been doing this off and on for 30 years - and i have had those moments where i questioned why i made the choice to question to find the truth. i have a metaphor to help me during those times: keep on digging and i will emerge into a brand new world (w/the help of millions of other anons/truthers).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Crypto @Queencrypto
21 February, 04:46
Boy that's the truth...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 February, 11:46
prete 🙏

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
21 February, 10:41
So very true!

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 February, 10:32
evil relishes in people getting lost in these rabbit holes

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
21 February, 10:42
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
How is that? Why would evil "relish" in us being awakened? Please tell me.