naval kishori Z @navalkishori
Holy Fucking Shit... DONT GET TESTED... Nano tech is real... Check this video out.. The whole thing..
🔺DO NOT TAKE THE SWAB!
04:20 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
22 February, 08:44
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
👆 Raises hand. Worked for a company called Alien Technology. GUESS WHAT THEY do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 February, 11:14
EVIL WE R IN THE FIGHT ! THIS IS GOOD V EVIL! WTF! WE DEFFINATLY NEED THE PLAN, GOD HELP US!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
21 February, 10:48
What's your opinion on this guys? Please have a look.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

21 February, 11:13
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
all this reasourch and this invention are so useless , would everyone simply prise God all day long would be a better world instead to play God

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
21 February, 10:16
As a part of my employment I had to be tested. I wonder how many different tests there are.

Monster Daisy @MonsterDaisy
21 February, 05:01
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
I heard there are 3 ways to be tested. Blow your nose into a tissue and let them swab that.

chore Toke @choretoke
21 February, 10:08
All they are doing is taking your DNA n putting nano tech into your brain😡🤬This is BullShit❗️🤬

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 09:50
Unfortunately, we have had to get tested for surgeries and my daughter was exposed and ended up getting it (still no taste or smell).

Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
21 February, 09:40
Terrifying.! Can you post this link? pleass.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
21 February, 10:18
In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication
You can post it yourself. Use the far right arrow.

21 February, 10:39
In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication
I THINK I FIND THE LINK
https://silview.media/2020...

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
21 February, 09:38
we havent been tested but some at work have gone multuple times!!!! My son and daighter in law have and had the vaccine too. I tried to get them to research. Im sick about it

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 February, 07:34
In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication
Sadly once vaccinated, there is no going back. Say prayers they live thru it. Can kill them yrs down the road.. it has also changed their DNA. thats the bad part also. Turning people into zombies.

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
21 February, 09:31
Did everyone's video cut after the clip of the swabs? Mine stopped and said video not supported by briwser. 🤔🤔🤔

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 February, 11:33
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
mine did too - stopped right after the part with the tweet from the lady that took and tested covid swab

Robert Travers @Robert1957
21 February, 08:39
Fantastic post. China Joe has been talkin about the fourth industrial revolution. These people are not only sick...but are very much pure evil.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 February, 06:48
OMG!! My Mom was told she couldnt have minor outpatient surgery last November unless they swabbed her nose to test for a virus she did not have. I'm so pissed (level 20) right now after seeing this. I am tempted to call the Dr and tell them if anything happens to my Mom they better lock their fucking doors and that I will be coming for them!🤬🤬

Diane Ross @dianeross48
22 February, 07:04
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Be careful. Don't get yourself arrested because of making threats to someone's safety. Your Mother needs you alive, well and free. Prayer is powerful. Pray for your Mother to be set free from any destruction that "the enemy" has tried to attack her with. Also pray in Jesus name for your Mother to be totally healed and healthy & protected from all that would try to harm her.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 February, 06:00
que c'est interessant 🤓putain

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 February, 06:03
in Spanish . almost part of the pics an menmes deleted by twitter
but some links and memes yet
about

#PCR - THE WAR TO ATTEMP TO CROSS OUR

#BBB OR BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER IN PUT THERE CHEMICALS AND STUFFS
WITH #test #PCR - #POLYSORBATE 80 AS #vaccine INGREDIENT (ACTS AS A TRANSPORTER ENHACER TO CROSS THIS FRONTIER DIRECT TO THE BRAIN )

#CRISPR GENETICAL EDITION - WEIRD VIRUS OF ALL KIND SURROUNDING THE #vaccines AND #test

LIKE THE #MURINE MOUSE VIRUS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
https://www.burbuja.info/i...

21 February, 06:04
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

21 February, 05:58
TEST #PCR - #CRISP - VIRUS #MURINE ( MOUSE ) CONTAMINATION
MAINLY THE REACTIVE . BUT OBVIOSLY MAYBE ALSO THE STICK

https://www.telegraph.co.u...

----- Detection of Murine Leukemia Virus or #Mouse DNA in Commercial RT-PCR Reagents and Human DNAs -----
________
https://journals.plos.org/...

||| Murine / Mouse / Virus Linked to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
etc etc |||

----- State recalls 12,000 COVID-19 test kits due to possible contaminationCAMP MURRAY, WA — On April 17, 2020, -----
________
https://www.doh.wa.gov/New...

Stop Complaining @TinaR
21 February, 08:21
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Published 2011. Creating false positives due to contamination https://stacks.cdc.gov/vie...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
21 February, 04:36
Welp to late for me. I had been tested twice. Once when exposed to a person with covid-19 and the second time company required it after Thanksgiving. Poopie I guess them Sons of Suckers know all about me by now. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

21 February, 04:54
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
I am sorry , hope supressed technology is coming quickly like mads bed to heal the DNA , my suggestion listen to healing sound like 528 Hz