naval kishori Z @navalkishori
21 February, 04:20
Holy Fucking Shit... DONT GET TESTED... Nano tech is real... Check this video out.. The whole thing..
🔺DO NOT TAKE THE SWAB!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FranklyScottFree in this post can reply
21 February, 10:39
In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication
I THINK I FIND THE LINK
https://silview.media/2020...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Lee Scott Free @FranklyScottFree
21 February, 10:48
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
thsnk you .

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 February, 12:33
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Thank you I have been passing it along to everyone I know who has not taken the test or shot as some have taken 1 but not the othe. I have deliberately left them off as I do not wish to upset them but will keep an eye on them to see if anything unusual begins to occur.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
21 February, 10:18
You can post it yourself. Use the far right arrow.

21 February, 10:20
In response Alisha Green to his Publication

21 February, 10:01