naval kishori Z @navalkishori
21 February, 04:20
Holy Fucking Shit... DONT GET TESTED... Nano tech is real... Check this video out.. The whole thing..
🔺DO NOT TAKE THE SWAB!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
OMG!! My Mom was told she couldnt have minor outpatient surgery last November unless they swabbed her nose to test for a virus she did not have. I'm so pissed (level 20) right now after seeing this. I am tempted to call the Dr and tell them if anything happens to my Mom they better lock their fucking doors and that I will be coming for them!🤬🤬
06:48 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
22 February, 07:04
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Be careful. Don't get yourself arrested because of making threats to someone's safety. Your Mother needs you alive, well and free. Prayer is powerful. Pray for your Mother to be set free from any destruction that "the enemy" has tried to attack her with. Also pray in Jesus name for your Mother to be totally healed and healthy & protected from all that would try to harm her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 07:54
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
I appreciate your reply, but I am a warrior for Christ, I dont have time to worry about what evil tries to do to me, but hurt my family or anyone I love and its ON! I will not bow to the evil nor will I allow it to control any aspect of this life. I am afraid of NOTHING, I have Jesus to protect me. Its the evil that should be very afraid... Love and Light..