Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:49
If you are news driven right now, I'm sorry for you. Nothing in the news is real right now. It's gone from bad to worse. Some of it is part of the movie, the rest is the mocking bird media. Right now, get grounded in all the great promises Trump already made you. In the promises God made for you. Realize nothing is what it seems right now, and never ever forget, that the best is yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
Just finished getting lectured by my best friend, right now. He thinks I sound crazy, he is Pro-Trump but still thinks I'm dreaming. I just kept quiet and let him vent. Finished the conversation off with another US$1000 bet. I've got bets up to $11,000 dollars now!🙃😜😅 #wwg1wga
04:02 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by donkannangara in this post can reply
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
21 February, 12:02
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Don, this is easy money for us Patriots isn't it! LOL. You are right as well to get that 11K in Silver. Much better investment! God bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 02:26
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
I sure do hope so. My judgment has not failed me yet on this genius called Trump. I do not expect him to bail on us now, either. Hope you are keeping well. Us patriots sound like we belong in an asylum, according to the average person. I have just learnt to be quiet and take the ridicule. 😜😅 #wwg1wga

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 11:39
Can't get anyone to believe me or bet me. Standing firm on God's promise ANYWAY!

21 February, 02:28
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Hahaha they are too chicken shit to put their money where their mouth is. Once Trump is bag, the first ounce is on me! #wwg1wga

Stephen Parsons @Skeldon83
21 February, 05:21
im only on £10 better try make some more bets lol. well done.

21 February, 07:00
In response Stephen Parsons to his Publication
Go for it man, get the silver too, physical silver. #wwg1wga

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 February, 04:26
looks like the beers are on you fren 😎🐸
winning.

21 February, 06:59
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
😂 😂 😂 Fingers crossed, Brethren! Super excited. Even more than the money, it's the pleasure of feeling like I'm the one who finally won, after years of ridicule... Priceless! That is the best thing to happen to me. I'll be ridiculing them for the rest of my life! 😂 Beer for you, dank bud for me! #wwg1wga