Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
So wicked, so evil. Time to sound the alarm. Wicked system being imposed.
03:36 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
Carolina Van Rheenen @CarolinaVanRheenen
28 February, 06:07
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
I grew up in a place with so much hypocrisy in churches and among people of faith that i have developed an aversion towards organised religion. I have though met ‘God’ or the ‘eternal being’ in meditation. But listening to this man, i agree a full 100% with what he is quoting from the bible. Maybe I should reread the bible as an adult now, to get it’s uncorrupted message and make up my own mind about it. Seems to be in the zeitgeist anyway😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 March, 02:33
In response Carolina Van Rheenen to his Publication
I have similar experience to yours...

Bought myself a new Bible last year; first time in 40 years.

My mother was like a Nancy Pelosi; hysterical malignant narcissist, but perfect in church.

Good thing nobody from church lived next door to us or they'd have heard the screams.

When you get that Bible, read Isaiah Chapter 45, short chapter... 45 (kek)

God has indeed raised up a Cyrus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
24 February, 11:42
Instead of a Holocaust we have a pandemic because with a pandemic they think they've taken the blame off of them, no person is to blame, it is the "virus"..... no this is WORLD WIDE genocide caused by elites.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
24 February, 07:34
we are called by YHWH to pray for Israel 🙏

Down Goespedoland @Crawdaddy16
23 February, 10:15
if this is true and comes to USA which i expect then how is trump not part of all of this? he pushed the vax! I am starting to feel like it was a stage to divide us more and its looking more and more like that sorry just calling it like i see it.

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
23 February, 10:46
In response Down Goespedoland to his Publication
no Trump is a good guy and we'll be saved by him. Trump didn't rush anything. It wad the corrupt deep state. Trump is anti vax.

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
22 February, 10:51
TRUTH!!!!!! THIS is truth to it's core

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
22 February, 09:19
I pray for Israel, America & the 🌏. It is such a scary time. But Imhave faith in God. 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
22 February, 09:17
I hear you. It's starting AGAIN. I don't want to play this game anymore.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 09:14
👀‼️🔥

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
22 February, 09:05
Uh, I think he is trying to WARN AMERICANS - !!!

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
22 February, 09:01
Saving Israel for last because its gotten so so bad?

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 07:47
🙏❤️Amen!