Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I believe...
Anons were removed from Twitter for a very specific reason.
I don't know what the reason is, but I trust there is one.

@Jack , are you getting nervous now?
I would be, if I were you.

There is no need for us to be on Twitter any longer.
We are being prepared here & other platforms, to be of service to our brothers and sisters, when the time comes soon for them to need us.

Armor up brothers and sisters, our work is just beginning.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge
02:17 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Lori Cartwright @Lori517
24 February, 09:48
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Many of us were kicked off Facebook and Twitter multiple times and have our digital purple hearts! Thank heavens for the many other sites that allowed us our freedom of speech!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
23 February, 04:41
I think that's because they don't want us to wake up people. They don't want us to expose the truths about the fraud and about the mRNA vaccines

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Cat @Pugmommy
23 February, 04:08
I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks too.

Could it be that people with the right intention were kicked out of Twitter to gather here to continue learning and growing together undisturbed?

Let's say the white hats are controlling Twitter. They have our IP's or whatever and can recognize us and filter us out after each new registration.

Likewise, here at Anonup it might be filtered out who doesn't belong here? Why else do we have our peace and quiet here and are not attacked?

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
22 February, 11:48
I was purged from Twitler the same day as President Trump. My 2nd & 3rd accounts were taken down the same day as opened. I was connecting on Parler til they took it down. I like Anonup even better.

I think we Patriots were given this by Q to connect with each other & get used to this new platform before the Big Reveal.

WWG1 WGA

IFBAP

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
22 February, 11:44
Most anons are better off for it. There was too much stress, fighting, and division. The algorithm seems designed to create it. Not to mention bots and shills. Here, you can work on you, and create a far better environment for unity. ❤💚🧡💖

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 11:36
Yes and Amen!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 03:31
Amen & Amen

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
22 February, 12:04
I agree ❤️🇺🇸Amen

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 February, 12:03
I agree - now we are scattered to many other platforms reaching people that never chose to be on Twitter. I was only on Twitter before and now I am on 4 other platforms. AnonUp being my fav though :)

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
21 February, 09:37
But we are now devided....some are on Parler, some on Gab, others on Telegram or here. There is no unity anymore .... to be connected with old followers one has to switch from one platform to the other.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
21 February, 09:29
Someday I hope to shake your hand and give you a hug. You've been such an inspiration and an Amazing Patriot. Again, Many blessings young lady.

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
21 February, 09:27
Spot On.
Please Share.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 February, 09:10
AMEN Veronica, totally agree, blessings dear Patriot🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯❤️🙏🏻😎

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 February, 08:56
Get well soon. You do an outstanding job using the bridge as a message board. Thank you

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
21 February, 08:43
I dont even miss being on twitter.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
21 February, 08:08

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 February, 08:07
Boss isn't there any more, so there's no need for me to be there. I stayed and fought for him and beside him for years, but it isn't the same without him.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
21 February, 06:23
I was suspended from Twitter the same day as Gen Flynn, Sidney Powell and President Trump. I created a new account and that was also suspended, so I'm done. The anons are so gifted in digging and finding information, that it may have interferred with 'The Plan" by exposing things too soon and that may be why the mass suspensions were done. Just a thought.

Maritere Crespo @crespomt
21 February, 10:45
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Me too.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 February, 11:02
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
I think you are right; too much, too soon, so many of us "over the target".

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
21 February, 06:17
Veronica you are becoming one of my favorite heroes !
God bless you PATRIOT ! 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼🐸

DaM 4JUSTICE @DaM4JUSTICE
21 February, 06:17
GODSPEED🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤
💪 COMING TO SUPPORT THAT BRIDGE SOON...

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
21 February, 06:10
Maybe “Separating the wheat from the chaff”
MATTHEW 3:12

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 05:58
Not Tired of Winning yet! 🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 February, 05:40

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
21 February, 05:16
I hope something happens soon. This is craziness
https://www.breitbart.com/...

Pamela McNeff Smith @PamelaMc
21 February, 04:52
i agree with you. The purge had a purpose beyond what was "obvious". Looking forward to finding out.

James McLean @Lastnailstandin
21 February, 04:08
Our lost brothers and sisters are still on twitter facebook and youtube some of us are still on the battlefield remember what Q said [NEVER] retreat from the battlefield never give up and never stop fighting stay hrere if you want but it is a tactical mistake Q also said use other platforms as Command And Control There will always be many dimensions and strategies working at once on the battlefield.
Patriots we still need you on twitter whole lot of whoop assing tpo be delivered!!!!

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
21 February, 07:04
In response James McLean to his Publication
After I was suspended from Twitter with almost 30K followers, I set up new accounts with different emails but since you have to give a cell # to text a verification code, the've got you there if you only have one phone. So the new one's didn't last a day. I realaized it was useless to keep opening new ones. Besides they don't close out these suspended accounts- keeps their numbers up for optics. I can still go to my original account read other people's tweets, just can't post, retweet or make comments.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
08 July, 09:55
In response James McLean to his Publication
hold the line!

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
21 February, 03:52

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 February, 03:49
i must say..I do NOT miss being constantly stressed out from trolls, shills and just mean libtards on twatter ......

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
21 February, 03:46
I was suspended the same day as General Flynn and SYDNEY. I felt it was a sign for me to not go back so I didn't. I waited and found this place. I'm content here. I keep holding the line and learning more every day. My faith in God and the Plan have never been stronger than it is today! Love you V! I look to you for Inspiration always!