Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
21 February, 02:17
I believe...
Anons were removed from Twitter for a very specific reason.
I don't know what the reason is, but I trust there is one.

@Jack , are you getting nervous now?
I would be, if I were you.

There is no need for us to be on Twitter any longer.
We are being prepared here & other platforms, to be of service to our brothers and sisters, when the time comes soon for them to need us.

Armor up brothers and sisters, our work is just beginning.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James McLean @Lastnailstandin
Our lost brothers and sisters are still on twitter facebook and youtube some of us are still on the battlefield remember what Q said [NEVER] retreat from the battlefield never give up and never stop fighting stay hrere if you want but it is a tactical mistake Q also said use other platforms as Command And Control There will always be many dimensions and strategies working at once on the battlefield.
Patriots we still need you on twitter whole lot of whoop assing tpo be delivered!!!!
04:08 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lastnailstandin in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
08 July, 09:55
In response James McLean to his Publication
hold the line!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James McLean @Lastnailstandin
08 July, 11:48
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Been holding in the real world and the ether!!!! #AReckoningIsComing #TheStormHasArrived #SideBySide #WithoutDivide

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
21 February, 07:04
In response James McLean to his Publication
After I was suspended from Twitter with almost 30K followers, I set up new accounts with different emails but since you have to give a cell # to text a verification code, the've got you there if you only have one phone. So the new one's didn't last a day. I realaized it was useless to keep opening new ones. Besides they don't close out these suspended accounts- keeps their numbers up for optics. I can still go to my original account read other people's tweets, just can't post, retweet or make comments.

arba happihr @arba
23 February, 05:49
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Twitter banned me . Bastards! Every Dog will have their day. Good Bye Jack.... Hope you get everything you deserve by God.