Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 01:12
Anonup is a wonderful place to regroup after battle. But the battle isn't here. 90% of you are woke. The battle is out there. Go get some battle scars digital soldiers. Then come back for a warm frog bubble bath with the rest of the gang when you're all done. Never leave the battlefield. You don't have to go to Twitter either, there's a ton of normies on Gab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
01 February, 01:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I so appreciate your posts and gab and yet every day the trolls and the comments get worse/more ignorant or nasty. I was wondering if I could help you out by re-pasting your answer every time someone asked the same stupid question. If you would like me to do that I'd be happy to. just lmk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:16
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Yeah, we can work out some system. I don't might the doubters but if you see obvious trolls point them out. They are cancer I block them.

Having Fits @HavingFits
i don't bother you with Trolls I just report them to the admin but if you want me to I will let you know. Meantime I try to answer some of the questions you already answered here and on Telegram. I was accidently using my real name on Telegram without my logo. Now i am back to being Havingfits. i THINK you are going off to Tribunals I asked you to verify an arrest list under one of your telegram posts today. The link was amg-news.com and it has a massive list of arrests executions and tribunals. Also Gene Decode is pretty far out there but is his https://benosey.com/qvids/... about the DUMBS VALID. ? i TRY TO HELP where I can but I am in the dark and you are the only one I trust for absolute fact along with Lin Wood and Dr. Simone Gold who do not really reply back.
12:46 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Having Fits, click on at the bottom under it