Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
20 February, 03:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
20 February, 04:18
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
I came across this yesterday, this guy found "MARS" up in Greenland!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
20 February, 04:28
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Haha, I swear you have to question EVERYTHING these days. Do you have the source link to this? Did a quick serch on YT but couldnt find it.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
20 February, 04:40
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
I know, I stumbled across it through someone else's twit, he has some more interesting stuff however he does seem to be a flat-earther. I just thought the Mars in Greenland was interesting..

Steve
sdaws5MUFC

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
Thanks for the info! Oh the flat earthers. I came across a professor on YT who destroys that whole theory w/o science beautifully and in the simplest of terms. I found it highly entertaining b/c he roasts them in the process, ha.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:51 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pinkalena in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pinka Pinka, click on at the bottom under it