Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please consider using Fluoride free tooth paste and stop drinking fluoride infused water.
Nana is currently liking Toms ok but there are many others you can try Hello, Toms, Red Seal, Jason Seal. Check it out.
Fluoride is so toxic that it has to be handled in ways similar to nuclear waste prior to dumbing that shit in products they poison us with.
It also messes up your pineal gland, in hopes of preventing you from using your God connection,
09:27 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
20 February, 02:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
RO water purifier eliminates fluoride? Cause i live in India other option is tap water! and i use herbal ( ayurvedic ) toothpaste by baba ramdev !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
20 February, 02:03
This YouTube channel is a great resource for what your taking about. Also how to rid your body of toxins plus many other things. 💕
"THE EVENT: 5 things to expect from THE EVENT | The Great Awakening and 5D Earth timeline ● 144,000"
https://youtu.be/pDH_IGBd3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 01:51
Pineal gland activation is extremely important. Especially for starseeds.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 01:55
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
What about ppl tht that have had NDE and are still here?
Seems like I have been drawn to an unusually high number of ppl like me that have had one.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 February, 11:30
A resource to see if your tap water is flouridated. Mine is. 😭
https://nccd.cdc.gov/DOH_M...

20 February, 12:02
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Thx

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
20 February, 12:11
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
thanks. mine is😡

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 February, 11:25
This site has a flouride counter. You can type a food in the search bar in the article. Great resource.
https://truthaboutfluoride...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
20 February, 10:56
We have been using Toms flouride free toothoasre for a while now. Flouride free mouthwash too.

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
20 February, 10:52
Burt's Bees Flouride Free toothpaste is great! Best I've tried.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
20 February, 11:15
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
That's the one I use.

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
20 February, 10:50
We make our own toothbrushing powder with baking soda and peppermint and tea tree essential oils. We make our own deodorant powder by mixing 1/2 cup baking soda, 3 cups cornstarch and 30 drops of tea tree essential oil. To your health!

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
20 February, 10:52
In response Todd Hinson to his Publication

Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
20 February, 10:40
I have tried a lot of brands and always go back to Toms. In my opinion it is the best flouride free toothpaste. I also make my own alkaline water and drink 1 to 1.5 gallons a day and it has changed my life. I cant even begin to explain the benefits of cutting out the flouride and drinking alkaline water . I hope people take your advice 😊

20 February, 10:45
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
How do you make your own Alkaline water please and thank you?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 February, 10:10
I've used fluoride free toothpaste for over 30 years & first filtered my water but now I have a water distiller
I also take Borax (20 Mule Team) - a little over 1/4 tsp a day. Not only good for teeth & bones but helps to decalcify the pineal gland - fluoride can calcify that gland over time

Also a note to tea lovers: black tea has quite a bit of fluoride, and green tea contains some as well. I've preferred herbal & floral teas for a long time so it doesn't really affect me to leave those out but I know a lot of people swear by green tea so this is just a heads up

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 February, 11:30
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Borax? The laundry stuff??

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 February, 12:22
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I’ve used baking soda & coconut oil for about 5 years now.

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
20 February, 09:59
CORAL nanofoam tooth foam is what I use. they use coral calcium and colloidal silver and it works great. The problem with others is that they use the wrong type of fluoride. If they were to stop using sodium fluoride and switch to calcium fluoride those negative effects would go away. However, sodium fluoride is a byproduct of the aluminum making process and its available very cheap and that's why the toothpaste companies and wster treatment facilities use it.

20 February, 10:31
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
So you are saying that the brands that say fluoride free are not really or just not as good as this one??

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 09:40
I just ordered a pitcher that filters out flouride and makes water alkaline. There are also faucet filters and undersink filters that filter out flouride.

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
20 February, 09:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
can u send me the info and where to buy thanks

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 February, 10:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Me too. Sounds good - please post info on the filter you use - thanks!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 February, 09:34
I use Hello flouride free. I like this toothpaste.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
20 February, 09:33
distilled water 💦 for me with lemon. nope no fluoride for me thank you. also Crystal salt bar deodorant no aluminum. 🌞❤️

20 February, 09:52
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Nana is fortunate have not needed to use deoterants since I was a teenager.
NO I DONT STINK!
I just dont sweat there, ever.

Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
20 February, 09:33
I use one that is flouride free and infused with essential oils.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 February, 10:41
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
DoTerra has a great one

Phillip Gardner @Archer6282
20 February, 09:32
Reportedly Fluoride was first used by Nazis on Jewish prisoners to keep them passive and sick. Imagine that!

20 February, 10:02
In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication
I would not doubt it.
Anyone ever lookey to see that Bayer is also the same company with just a name change that provided the gas to murder Jews?
Yes and Merck, company tasked with making a covid vaccine, is a division of that same company.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
20 February, 09:31
Started making my own with coconut oil, bentonite clay and a little peppermint essential oils. My teeth and gums no longer ache.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
20 February, 09:30
Akaline water. Vitamin D3 with K2 as well.