Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 09:27
Please consider using Fluoride free tooth paste and stop drinking fluoride infused water.
Nana is currently liking Toms ok but there are many others you can try Hello, Toms, Red Seal, Jason Seal. Check it out.
Fluoride is so toxic that it has to be handled in ways similar to nuclear waste prior to dumbing that shit in products they poison us with.
It also messes up your pineal gland, in hopes of preventing you from using your God connection,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
20 February, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have tried a lot of brands and always go back to Toms. In my opinion it is the best flouride free toothpaste. I also make my own alkaline water and drink 1 to 1.5 gallons a day and it has changed my life. I cant even begin to explain the benefits of cutting out the flouride and drinking alkaline water . I hope people take your advice 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How do you make your own Alkaline water please and thank you?
10:45 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Manda Yeah that one @ItsthatTime722
20 February, 10:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well you can buy it pre bottled from the store,but I dont trust it lol. I bought a real simple filtration system and you can literally see all the little pieces of metal and junk in the tap water as is gets filtered out . The filter is just a simple looking stone (almost looks and feels like a pumice stone) and i have to clean it off every few days it collects so much junk on it . You can test the ph balance with drops that came with it but a filter will last a very long time. I cook with it also. I even bought a shower head from them that filters the water and its really changed my hair & skin as well.

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
20 February, 12:24
In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication
tell us more! where did you order this from?