Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 09:27
Please consider using Fluoride free tooth paste and stop drinking fluoride infused water.
Nana is currently liking Toms ok but there are many others you can try Hello, Toms, Red Seal, Jason Seal. Check it out.
Fluoride is so toxic that it has to be handled in ways similar to nuclear waste prior to dumbing that shit in products they poison us with.
It also messes up your pineal gland, in hopes of preventing you from using your God connection,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I've used fluoride free toothpaste for over 30 years & first filtered my water but now I have a water distiller
I also take Borax (20 Mule Team) - a little over 1/4 tsp a day. Not only good for teeth & bones but helps to decalcify the pineal gland - fluoride can calcify that gland over time

Also a note to tea lovers: black tea has quite a bit of fluoride, and green tea contains some as well. I've preferred herbal & floral teas for a long time so it doesn't really affect me to leave those out but I know a lot of people swear by green tea so this is just a heads up
10:10 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 February, 12:22
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I’ve used baking soda & coconut oil for about 5 years now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 12:18
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I've seen several people recommend that & I have both ingredients so I may start including that & experimenting, thanks! 😊

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 February, 11:30
Borax? The laundry stuff??

21 February, 12:26
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
One & the same lol

I use the 20 Mule Team brand because it was the most recommended on various alt site & articles I checked out - and I don't think anyone has tried to "new & improve" it or tamper with it

I've been using it for over 2 years with good results

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
20 February, 11:05
I had no idea tea contained flouride. I don't really drink it but my mom and sister love it! 😭

20 February, 11:08
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I knew black tea did to some extent but I didn't drink it very much then stopped a while back. I found out green tea did & was disgruntled because I did try to include green tea in my diet more
I've gone pretty much to just drinking herb & floral type teas - which is fine because I love to drink my flowers 😛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 10:20
You take
Borax soup powders? Really?
What all is in it?

20 February, 10:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I had to look on the box lol
Sodium tetraborate, a natural mineral
That's it!