Only people mentioned by Oceanblue in this post can reply
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
22 February, 07:09
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
how can i email this to myself i know stupid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
22 February, 06:18
i take all that!!!!🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 February, 02:20
#texas
#Water
LOOK THIS TO TRY TO ELIMINATE THE WATER PARASITES OF THIS DAYS
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cob Cob @Colob123
22 February, 02:03
Thuderation

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 February, 01:28
or joy, happiness, laughter and gratitude... #Love 💙

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
22 February, 12:56
very interesting! passing it on!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
22 February, 12:26
You forgot the MOST important thing, IMO.
Last year at this time i had stage 4 ovarian cancer. The doctors told me that even with surgery and aggresive treatment, my cancer had a very low change of going into remission. my cancer was discovered just after New Years 2020. No doctors would operate on me, in the entire state of Indiana because of COVID. I didn't get surgery until mid-May and when they operated they found it had ruptured inside my abdomen and i had adhesions to all my organs. My prognosis was considered "Poor".
Friends all over the world who PRAYED for me. Not just once, but every day. I did chemo because my adult children begged me to. I lost vision in my left eye from a stroke during surgery, had 3 pulmonary embolisms, got dehydrated so badly i almost died, had shingles twice- but i finished 6 rounds of Taxol and Cisplatinum the worst chemo there is. On December 6, i had another scan. There is no cancer seen anywhere. PRAYER. That is the thing you forgot. God cured me

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 February, 02:26
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
your story is AMAZING!!! GOD IS SO GREAT I TRULY BELIEVE!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 02:45
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
God Bless You! What resilence & resistance you have. Your faith is enormous. This is what we all can learn from. Nothing is greater than our Father God. Miracles are incoming with Prayer, Reverance & Faith. It is our secret weapon against all. We are many, we believe & trust our God. You are loved. You are Blessed & continue to be Blessed. Thank You for sharing your compelling story.

Operation Que @OperationQ
22 February, 11:55
🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 February, 11:53
Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including: giardia, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, the tapeworm genus Taenia (but not effective against Dipylidium caninum, a common dog tapeworm), pinworms, aelurostrongylus, paragonimiasis, strongyles, and strongyloides that can be administered to sheep, cattle, horses, fish, dogs, cats, rabbits, most reptiles, Dwarf freshwater shrimp tanks as Planaria and Hydra treatments as well as seals

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
22 February, 11:48
Tractor Supply has the top one....apple flavor!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 February, 12:31
Seems to be more to antiparasitic drugs (HCQ) than we're lead to believe.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 February, 07:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
When you think about it, cancer is a parasite. Not part of the functional body system. a self created parasite.

Godly Man @WWCUE
21 February, 09:34
I do not know anything about the first item. The only other concern I would have is the Chlorine Dioxide. I take it daily and it’s a miracle substance. But if I get really sick, like the flu, I take 6 drops once an hour for 8 to 16 hours. That gets rid of the flu quickly, but it makes me really sick in my stomach. Two ounces of the stuff will kill a lot of cancer, but not sure that the body could dispose of the waste quick enough. Is this Jim Humble’s cancer protocol.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
21 February, 09:19
i dont know a thing about this stiff. how do you know what HZ your music is??

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
22 February, 11:52
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
Also if you listen to Spotify, you can search specific frequency music :)

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 February, 09:05