Lin Wood goes Full Anon
You are going through a Rebirth.
ThanQ
05:05 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
28 February, 06:04
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Juan O Saven said that same thing 2 months ago. He said it would feel like Death & we NEARLY lost everything. But we're in the process of being restored & reborn. He said April as well...🤔🙏🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
25 February, 10:25
WWG1WGA !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
26 February, 08:25
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

25 February, 10:22
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
❤️

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
24 February, 11:48
Someone please give Lin Wood a message for me. If he is looking for a lady that has as much grit as he does, than I'm his girl.... ThankQ

24 February, 11:52
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
❤️

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
24 February, 11:06
Ahh, That was a refreshing read. This movie has all the boxes checked, that's for sure.

24 February, 11:08
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
❤️

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
28 February, 06:06
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
I SECOND THAT...WE JUST NEED THAT HAPPY, REUNION ENDING!
#tbiytc #MAGA #truth 🙏

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
22 February, 05:45
I do so miss the way things were- now we are all in limbo, waiting for the other shoe to drop...

22 February, 09:08
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
❤️❤️

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
22 February, 05:05
when we think of wait on the Lord you think to wait, but in prayer once I related wait like a waiter does serve, Amen
Gods talking if you'll listen.

22 February, 09:08
In response Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA to her Publication
❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 February, 01:59
What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors? 😉

22 February, 09:09
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
😊

USA DAR @buffaloalum
21 February, 11:42
God has given Lin Wood, Sidney Powell, General Flynn, and Mike Lindell a mission to spread truth, fight corruption, and trust in God. Where would we be without them?

21 February, 11:55
In response USA DAR to his Publication
❤️

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
22 February, 05:09
In response USA DAR to his Publication
and we Thank God for using them. Im in Hawaii but I wish God would use me to help Texas! Who's ready to serve. Come on #GodsCallingU

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
21 February, 10:28
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Poll which villan confesses first ??? CLICK THE LINK TO VOTE.

21 February, 10:31
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
❤️🍿❤️

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
21 February, 05:06
There have been many times where I have read Lin's messages and thought I was reading a post of Q's; I have often wondered if he is closer to the real Q or if he is Q; though I think I know whom the real one is. I think. LOL Probably wrong.

21 February, 05:36
In response Patriot May to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
21 February, 03:58
wait on the Lord ❣️🙏

21 February, 04:03
In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication
❤️

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
21 February, 09:36
COMEDY,PANTOMIME...😍😍😍

21 February, 09:43
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
❤️

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
21 February, 09:36
COMEDY,PANTOMIME...😍😍😍

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 09:34
Eh, just end the entire scam now already. No more evidence to collect. Military trained and ready. There is no good reason why this entire scam shouldn't be ended right now. That's what makes this entire situation baffling. Why haven't the people risen up to take our country back? Oh, that's right.......we are too weak and too soft to take back what was stolen from us. So we wait.....and speculate.....and put on our armor.....and allow God to decide when the scam ends. 2130 or so? Choking to death at it ALL.

Redpill angel1776 @redpillangel1776
21 February, 02:03
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I dont think God comes in and saves the day for his weak people, God helps people who help themselves... if we sit by waiting for a miracle WE ABOUT TO FIND OUT the hard way that FREEDOM isnt handed to you by GOD, Freedom is taken.... now the QUESTION is who is going to take the first steps across the red line and how many will follow him or her into the battle for freedom. Just as patriots decided to put their lives in the way of bullets being fired from Red Coat forces we to will have to spill blood on that journey to freedom. God Wins only if we decide we want to win. God gave us the tools to win, he just wants to see if we have enough heart to use those tools.

PEACE

America First @AmericaFirst17
21 February, 08:40
Movie, indeed! https://bit.ly/LghtsMov

21 February, 09:44
In response America First to her Publication
😊

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
21 February, 07:37
Lin Wood is an Ambulance Chaser in a Golden Limo... bonchieredstate Dec 05, 2020 7:30 PM ET... "As I wrote last week, the Trump campaign reached a breaking point after Wood pressed Georgians to not vote in the Senate run-offs (see The Trump Campaign Says Enough, Nails Lin Wood). That idea is so idiotic that it could only come from someone so invested in their own scheme that they simply refuse to see the forest through the trees. Wood didn’t get the message after Trump’s chastisement though. Instead, he’s now presenting himself as some kind of messianic figure that is going to save the country...
...It’s worse than that though. What Wood is doing is ensuring that the water is so muddy that no one will even pay attention to anyone’s claims. The way you prove voter fraud, to the extent it can be proved in a given situation, is to focus in on verifiable facts and push them to the forefront in a deliberate and clear way...

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
21 February, 07:37
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
...Yes, Wood helped Nick Sandmann, but he also benefited greatly from that himself. Someone doing something positive in the past doesn’t forever prove they are a measured actor that is to be trusted. In fact, Wood has gotten caught in another scam involving Kyle Rittenhouse. Did you know he’s off the case before it has even really started? And did you know he did not give the money he said he would to Rittenhouse for his defense?

21 February, 08:41
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
What the hell are u yammering about?

Eat a cookie.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 February, 05:54
Where do you get these letters frim Lin ?

21 February, 09:43
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
❤️

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
21 February, 04:31
I Love Lin!
Thank You For Sharing Patriot! ❤️🇺🇸

21 February, 09:42
In response Theresa Marie to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 07:27
Lin Wood has helped to keep me sane.

20 February, 07:35
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
❤️❤️

ireadu iread17 @ireadu
20 February, 03:03
❤️🤣🙏🇺🇸Truth! Love you Lin! This is a Crazy Movie we are all in. All in all we are in Gods hands and I trust in HIM.

20 February, 03:39
In response ireadu iread17 to her Publication
❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

John Denver @JohnDenver
20 February, 01:26
17 712 407
Q GL doG

20 February, 01:35
In response John Denver to his Publication
❤️😊❤️

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
20 February, 01:03
Powerful

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 12:59

20 February, 01:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😊

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 February, 10:39
Full Truth!

20 February, 11:20
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
❤️❤️

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
20 February, 10:37
love this. i'm following orders we are getting a puppy today.

In response Prayer Matters to her Publication
❤️❤️

21 February, 08:37
In response Prayer Matters to her Publication
Please consider adopting from a shelter as many dogs as u can. Soon, NESARA/GESARA will roll out and we will be in a position to rescue them all and give them much love and a warm home!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
20 February, 10:36
ONCE THEY LEARN THEY WILL KNOW SIR WE ARE TRYING TO TEACH AND REACH OUT ALL MY LIFE IVE HEARD YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE , MY REPLY WAS ₩€ ALLL SHOULD . NOW WELCOME TO SOCIAL MEDIA OUR PAGE BECOMES OUR CHARACTER'S IN OUR OWN STORY ,,, 😇🙏😇♻️☯️♻️♾✝️☯️✝️🛐

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 10:55
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Agreed!💯☑️♥️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
wouldnt it be cool if our tweets, timelines and posts related to all this be made into one ? like a FaceCrook story or something? Q are you listening? oh yeah....duh!! they have it all after all. (sounds like a small world remake in the works)

PAIN NOW @PAIN
20 February, 10:26
When they decide to enforce the rule of law, this entire scam ends. Will it be today, tomorrow, 3/4, 4/1? Likely not. This appears to be leading to a Trump 2024 run and you can count me out. We have no country. We have NOTHING. No arrests, no perp walks, no trials, no hangings.....OUR country at one time, but not now. We are current;y getting skull fucked. Someone tell me how we aren't.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 04:56
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
PAIN have been happening.
harvested
getting ready for the public consumption.

Military has been recording with
analog video so that can't say
Deep Faked.

Please wait until
patriotic military save humanity
globally.🌏🙏✨

Iran/Syria U1
D.U.M.B.
countries infiltrated U.S. elections.
The Oil Tech/Sex

We are almost there

marsh 21
Dark to Light🙏✨

YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
20 February, 10:09
FOR 4 PLUS YEARS; WE, THAT ARE CALLED THE ANNONS HAVE BEEN PUT IN A CORNER & BEING FED A CONSTANT STREAM OF DISINFORMATION WHILE THE MILITARY DOES THEIR THING, WELL MAJORITY OF THE ANNONS ARE I WOULD QUALIFIY ARE BIBLICAL GOOD PEOPLE, MOST ARE VETERANS AND PUSHED ASIDE. INSTEAD OF USING THE RESOURCES AMOUNT 80 MILLION CONSERVATIVES; WE ARE PUSHED ASIDE. AS OF TODAY 2/20/2021 WE AGAIN TOLD THAT THE STORM IS UPON US, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN TOLD THIS! YOU CAN'T DISCARD AT LEAST HALF OF TRUE US PATRIOTS & EXPECT US TO SIT, WITH OUR HANDS ARE TIED BEHIND OUR BACKS. TIME TO INCLUDE THE VETRANS & RETIRED LEO'S IN YOUR PLAN. YOU WILL FIND WE ARE EASIER TO FOLD US INTO THE PLAN THAN EXCLUDE US; THIS IS OUR NATION, WE ONLY SEE DISINFORMATION CONSTANTLY. WE'VE WAITED WELL OVER 50 YEARS, WE KNOW MUCH OF THE CRIMES; WE SEE NO "RULE OF LAW" REINSTATED. REMEMBER "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE YOUR BOSS, OUR CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS! GET IT DONE!

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
20 February, 11:59
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
I agree, For four years we have been told that next week it will happen, big booms are coming. Have patience, trust the plan.
Yet, here we sit, again told, its next week, wait till Monday, wait wait wait, trust us, its a movie.I dont know about you, but when a movie runs too long without action, I leave the theatre. We have not seen actual concrete proof of anything. We have yet to see one politician in handcuffs. maybe our families (who think we are nuts) are right, maybe it is all bullshit.
So one has to wonder, Is Q the False Prophet?

USA First @usafirst4
20 February, 01:24
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
They're losing people. Many have been pushed past their limit and no longer believe anything will be done. Can't blame them. What's changed? I'm one of them and know many family and friends who have also lost hope. Depressing.