THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
20 February, 05:05
Lin Wood goes Full Anon
You are going through a Rebirth.
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
FOR 4 PLUS YEARS; WE, THAT ARE CALLED THE ANNONS HAVE BEEN PUT IN A CORNER & BEING FED A CONSTANT STREAM OF DISINFORMATION WHILE THE MILITARY DOES THEIR THING, WELL MAJORITY OF THE ANNONS ARE I WOULD QUALIFIY ARE BIBLICAL GOOD PEOPLE, MOST ARE VETERANS AND PUSHED ASIDE. INSTEAD OF USING THE RESOURCES AMOUNT 80 MILLION CONSERVATIVES; WE ARE PUSHED ASIDE. AS OF TODAY 2/20/2021 WE AGAIN TOLD THAT THE STORM IS UPON US, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN TOLD THIS! YOU CAN'T DISCARD AT LEAST HALF OF TRUE US PATRIOTS & EXPECT US TO SIT, WITH OUR HANDS ARE TIED BEHIND OUR BACKS. TIME TO INCLUDE THE VETRANS & RETIRED LEO'S IN YOUR PLAN. YOU WILL FIND WE ARE EASIER TO FOLD US INTO THE PLAN THAN EXCLUDE US; THIS IS OUR NATION, WE ONLY SEE DISINFORMATION CONSTANTLY. WE'VE WAITED WELL OVER 50 YEARS, WE KNOW MUCH OF THE CRIMES; WE SEE NO "RULE OF LAW" REINSTATED. REMEMBER "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE YOUR BOSS, OUR CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS! GET IT DONE!
10:09 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by America_FIRST17 in this post can reply
USA First @usafirst4
20 February, 01:24
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
They're losing people. Many have been pushed past their limit and no longer believe anything will be done. Can't blame them. What's changed? I'm one of them and know many family and friends who have also lost hope. Depressing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
20 February, 01:51
In response USA First to her Publication
It is so depressing. But I am grateful for this platform because when I come here, I always feel a little less alone.

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
20 February, 11:59
I agree, For four years we have been told that next week it will happen, big booms are coming. Have patience, trust the plan.
Yet, here we sit, again told, its next week, wait till Monday, wait wait wait, trust us, its a movie.I dont know about you, but when a movie runs too long without action, I leave the theatre. We have not seen actual concrete proof of anything. We have yet to see one politician in handcuffs. maybe our families (who think we are nuts) are right, maybe it is all bullshit.
So one has to wonder, Is Q the False Prophet?

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
20 February, 10:49
AND regardless of what Lin has to say (he obviously is in a place where laughter is the norm) - there is very LITTLE to laugh about.

James Capon @Jimbobcap
20 February, 10:33
well said.

it is time for action.

inaction is damaging the plan (if there is one)

if Q does not act, it will soon be blamed for loss of life and will go down as failed attempt to save the world.

remember... the cure cannot be worse than the virus itaelf.

well... it will very soon be considered as equal or worse than what we have suffered.

loss of life due to suicide, loss of livelihoods, children suffering mental health problems, homelesness, etc... the list goes on.

are we really saving children, or are we being told to hold the line whilst our lives are destroyed.

This plan has a lifespan, and it is currently on life support.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 01:15
In response James Capon to his Publication
good questions. ARE children truly being saved?

USA First @usafirst4
20 February, 01:25
In response James Capon to his Publication
Couldn't agree more

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
20 February, 10:17
Actually we are part of the plan. We are the news. Hold the line. Support others be there for you family. Get everyone you can through the difficulties. We must do what the military cannot. Prepare yourself and others for the storm. Encourage others to stock up on food and supplies. Do what you can. That will be enough.

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
20 February, 03:41
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
❤️

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts