THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
20 February, 05:05
Lin Wood goes Full Anon
You are going through a Rebirth.
ThanQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YAHSUA'S WARRIOR @America_FIRST17
20 February, 10:09
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
FOR 4 PLUS YEARS; WE, THAT ARE CALLED THE ANNONS HAVE BEEN PUT IN A CORNER & BEING FED A CONSTANT STREAM OF DISINFORMATION WHILE THE MILITARY DOES THEIR THING, WELL MAJORITY OF THE ANNONS ARE I WOULD QUALIFIY ARE BIBLICAL GOOD PEOPLE, MOST ARE VETERANS AND PUSHED ASIDE. INSTEAD OF USING THE RESOURCES AMOUNT 80 MILLION CONSERVATIVES; WE ARE PUSHED ASIDE. AS OF TODAY 2/20/2021 WE AGAIN TOLD THAT THE STORM IS UPON US, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN TOLD THIS! YOU CAN'T DISCARD AT LEAST HALF OF TRUE US PATRIOTS & EXPECT US TO SIT, WITH OUR HANDS ARE TIED BEHIND OUR BACKS. TIME TO INCLUDE THE VETRANS & RETIRED LEO'S IN YOUR PLAN. YOU WILL FIND WE ARE EASIER TO FOLD US INTO THE PLAN THAN EXCLUDE US; THIS IS OUR NATION, WE ONLY SEE DISINFORMATION CONSTANTLY. WE'VE WAITED WELL OVER 50 YEARS, WE KNOW MUCH OF THE CRIMES; WE SEE NO "RULE OF LAW" REINSTATED. REMEMBER "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE YOUR BOSS, OUR CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE ONES WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS! GET IT DONE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
They're losing people. Many have been pushed past their limit and no longer believe anything will be done. Can't blame them. What's changed? I'm one of them and know many family and friends who have also lost hope. Depressing.
01:24 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by usafirst4 in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
20 February, 01:51
In response USA First to her Publication
It is so depressing. But I am grateful for this platform because when I come here, I always feel a little less alone.

USA First @usafirst4
20 February, 01:52
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
that is truth