Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 February, 02:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
20 February, 08:43
I love our President and the military! 🙏 for their safety!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Denver @JohnDenver
20 February, 08:17
Who Turned 7 (Seven) This Date....

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
20 February, 07:52
Truth Storm, that's what!

20 February, 07:52

20 February, 07:51

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 06:25
skip to the 1:45 minute mark
also, included are the people that are expecting on taking control of our infrastructure here in Texas. What say you?
Any takers?

https://youtu.be/pGl2bps3O...

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
20 February, 04:34

USA First @usafirst4
20 February, 01:33
Been waiting a while, just sayin

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
20 February, 01:32

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 February, 12:39
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! 🇺🇸
#Biblical
#HoldTheLinePatriots

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
20 February, 11:59
When I watch = C H I L L S ! ! !
Can't wait.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
20 February, 11:55
😆 I love the reporters being so clueless! [They] are fooked!

Kaycee Eyre @LadyJaneEyre
20 February, 10:34
After he says the word "represents" does...he draw a Q?

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
20 February, 08:44
riverdance.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
20 February, 04:44
Bring it! God Bless the peeps🙏🏻

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
20 February, 04:27
I believe and trust in God, in President Trump, and in you, Ezra, and your amazing Q Team! Thank you for uplifting us and sharing what you can without compromising the operatioon. Thank you for staying up late every night for us and being patient even when you hear impatient comments. As long as this has been planned, the enormity of the operation, the love you all must have for us and our world, it is staggering! I hope you are able to rest well! God bless you! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
20 February, 04:26
Good question, the only storms we've seen is HAARP storms.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 12:48
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 12:50
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
still me sometimes. more than i care to admit☑️

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
20 February, 04:18
I see a BIG LEAGUE shi[R]t Storm of GENOCIDE via C0Aids Vackzine and Weather Modification Warfare! So, I wonder if Jesus and God think this policy is going to MAGA and keep it that way?