Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 February, 02:38
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Just like in Madrid, Spain.... plastic. Government-cabal-induced "weather"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 February, 12:05
Virginia's snow melts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
23 February, 02:19
Made in China = snow

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 February, 08:44
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
💥Exactly!

Halleluja Freedom @aggie94
23 February, 02:15
Do not smell it, the chemical smell stays with you for around 3 minutes.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
23 February, 08:43
In response Halleluja Freedom to his Publication
😳😳

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
22 February, 09:18
Ours in Ohio is melting.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 February, 09:52
In response Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 to her Publication
That's good news and confusing at the same time🤔

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
20 February, 05:10
holland two weeks ago.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 07:08
In response Daniël 280 to his Publication
Thank you for sharing

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 11:18
There's a new one on YT of a lady going outside, packing a snowball & holding a long lighter to it for minutes. It turned black, smelled toxic & did NOT melt one drop! Blizzards in Greece, Saudi Arabia & Israel at the same time. A lady here from Texas said her hubs is a chemist & said there's microplastics in the snow...
WELCOME TO THE CCP NWO.
THEIR REIGN ENDS BEFORE EASTER!

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
20 February, 05:06
Part 2 - Michigan 'snow' in the microwave for 1 minute. 1:00 min in our microwave boils a cup of cold coffee. 🤔😑 This barely melted at all! #fakesnow ??

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 07:09
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
We have to address this-Im not sure where to start witht this one?! 😮

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
20 February, 05:01
In Michigan - Shouldnt snow melt when a flame is held underneath it? I didnt know that 'snow' could be charred? We also put a bowl of 'snow' in the microwave for 1 minute and it barely melted. 1:00 minute in our microwave normally boils a cold cup of coffee. 🤔🤔 #fakesnow ??

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 07:06
😮😮😮 Something is definitely wrong!!!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 February, 02:41
Geo-engineering. Cabal's "weather"

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
20 February, 12:07
in Amarillo Tx. ours melts

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
20 February, 12:07
in Amarillo Tx. ours melts

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 02:48
In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication
Thats good news!😁🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
20 February, 11:43
last weekend we had the same shit in the netherlands

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:49
Oh Wow-its Global. 🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Miran Duran @Miranduran
20 February, 11:29
I live in PA it was got a little black and didn't drip, I think the flames dried it up. didn't get black like this.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:31
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! 🤔🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Trump Won @Patriot_1776_Trump_Won
20 February, 11:23
I live in Indiana, plenty of snow on the ground. Tried it, melts like snow should.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
20 February, 11:14
I tried to share this on fakebook and was immediately slammed! EXODUS CHAPTER 7 VERSES 10-14

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
20 February, 11:03
I do not doubt the effects of seeding the skies and HAARP and that Texas was a man-made disaster. I don't believe anything on the news, and question everything I read.
After seeing many of these fake snow burning posts I decided to test the snow here in Connecticut. There is nothing remarkable about the snow itself, although I did see the chemtrails the day before the storm was expected. Just for the record, in the spirit of investigation, my snow here in CT did the exact same thing as the snow in TX. It didn't melt, but seemed to evaporate and the snow turned black from the candle.
How about everyone test their snow everywhere! Let's see how real actual snow behaves over a flame. In order to have an actual experiment we need a baseline and a control.
Anyone able to contribute to this investigation?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:10
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Excellent idea, and we are on definitely on the same page🇺🇸 I am in Alabama and no snow to test. Tegardless, something is wrong with all of this🤔

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
20 February, 11:54
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Maryland...turns black...no drip....Dear GOD HELP!

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
20 February, 10:59
Aluminum oxide - put it in the microwave, bet it sparks.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:11
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
😮😮 Somebody test this-I have.no snow

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
20 February, 12:05
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
20 February, 10:56
evil

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:12
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Yes! Has to be it

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 February, 10:55
Save some in a freezer and send it to a lab for testing. Ask the government to test it. Get a community leader to hel you document it.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Excellent idea-

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 February, 10:49
euh 🙄quesaco ? 🥸pas de la neige ca

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
20 February, 10:49
needs lab testing ASAP it going into the food supply .......

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:16
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Yes! I am in Alabama and have no snow-but know exactly where to go with it if I did-I am a nurse and have friends in a lab-just missing the snow🤦‍♀️

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
20 February, 10:41
Scary!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:18
In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
I know!!!😳

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
20 February, 10:35
Nothing surprises me anymore.
FAKE snow.
FAKE news.
FAKE President.
FAKE Plandemic.
FAKE everything.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 February, 10:43
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:19
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I couldnt agree more-Complete Insanity

Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 February, 10:28
Think MIRROR! REAL SNOW DOES NOT DO THAT!!!!!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 February, 11:37
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I just tried the same thing here in MASS with our snow and it did the same thing and did smell; although when I did it sideways is melted and did not smell. TRY it that way. I'm not saying it's not true BY ANY MEANS because of the other videos that I have seen. I DO believe that it was man-made!