Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 01:44
Texas Snow....🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
I do not doubt the effects of seeding the skies and HAARP and that Texas was a man-made disaster. I don't believe anything on the news, and question everything I read.
After seeing many of these fake snow burning posts I decided to test the snow here in Connecticut. There is nothing remarkable about the snow itself, although I did see the chemtrails the day before the storm was expected. Just for the record, in the spirit of investigation, my snow here in CT did the exact same thing as the snow in TX. It didn't melt, but seemed to evaporate and the snow turned black from the candle.
How about everyone test their snow everywhere! Let's see how real actual snow behaves over a flame. In order to have an actual experiment we need a baseline and a control.
Anyone able to contribute to this investigation?
11:03 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemakesyoureal in this post can reply
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
20 February, 11:54
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Maryland...turns black...no drip....Dear GOD HELP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
20 February, 01:11
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
I suspect this may be a natural property of snow. No doubt the latest weather pattern was manufactured, and there are chemicals, metals, and nanoparticles in the snow due to chemtrails, but I don't believe we should jump to conclusions from how snow reacts to a candle without further investigation. There may be better tests to prove its fake nature. The optimist in me thinks that somewhere there is falling some real natural snow... so let's compare!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
20 February, 11:10
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Excellent idea, and we are on definitely on the same page🇺🇸 I am in Alabama and no snow to test. Tegardless, something is wrong with all of this🤔