Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm a nobody....yet I plant seeds.... You don't need to be a "somebody" to spread seeds....look not for recognition or valor....simply farm...you reap what you sow...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
01:00 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 05:52
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
The sad thing is that you can NOT TRUST CPS!!!!!!! NEVER ASSUME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 March, 06:05
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I went through cps....they are no diff. than "church or institutions"....

Today is a very hard day.... I've been reminded of all the violations to my spirit's vessel.

I try to release the anger and bitterness and all I do is weep.

I'm tired....my soul and spirit are tired.

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
04 March, 08:34
Be careful who you report to, CPS is as dangerous as the traffickers themselves.

04 March, 08:37
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
I'm a survivor of cps and adoption. I do not report to cps or local authorities. You are 100% correct.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 March, 08:54
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Last summer there were several Arizona CPS workers who got fired after they posed wearing t-shirts that said "Professional Kidnapper," as if they were proud of that term.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 March, 08:27
We are all "somebody" in God's eyes, never feel any less! You make a difference whether great or small, a difference isnt determined by size alone!❤

04 March, 08:30
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I'm gladly His Precious Child. My identity is in Him.
🙏👊🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
04 March, 12:27

04 March, 12:29
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Wish I knew what that says.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 March, 12:43
Agreed 💯 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

03 March, 05:10
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
👊💯👊

anon anon @Qcolorado
20 February, 08:44
I love what you wrote! Most of us are just average people with no huge platform, but WWG1WGA is a powerful tool for good! God bless!

03 March, 05:05
In response anon anon to her Publication
I'll gladly be average, if even one human can be saved.

nuff said.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
20 February, 01:06
well said...
funny how ALL of us "nobody"'s have been chosen "for such a time as this"....Blessings and Hope
#Pray #Q #wwg1wgaww #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

20 February, 01:13
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
His blessings overtake us...We are HIS favorite do the dig...

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
20 February, 01:17
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Jesus said it was the meek who would inherit the earth. They looked down on him for being a carpenter from humble beginnings. It's absolutely glorious to be a nobody!