777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
31 January, 06:54
WE WON! CHECKMATE!!! MOST INCREDIBEL STORY EVERY TOLD.
How do you proove you are legit? On telegram Donald Trump linked this vidoe AND
more importantly the release of 3 Patents belonging to the US NAVY!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. CHECKMATE!!!
1.) FREE ENERGY
2.) ROOM TEMPERATURE SUPER CONDUCTORS
3.) ANTI GRAVITY CRAFT THAT EXCEED LIGHT SPEED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
13 February, 02:16
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
yeah... I have never heard of a career Navy guy in highly classified programs talking to the people the top, discussing plans the way I frat guy would discuss a class far beyond his reading level. Believe him if you like but he is as much part of this plan as Biden and is as much a "super soldier" as my Bernese Mountain dog woth 2 bum knees! If you are gonna LARP, at least learn how to donit right. couldnt get through 5 minutes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
19 February, 12:03
In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication
if you didn't watch it all then you missed the part about disclosure. It is also lawful to discuss things that have already happened, even if the public is unaware of it. It all makes sense because everything is done in a way to lesson loss of life and utter chaos and confusion.

19 February, 06:41
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Soooo, thats not what I am saying. i could make a video talking about the same topics and claim I am from the Navy. We have enough from Q that anyone can LARP. I have enough friends in Special Forces to get good at faking it. i get you want to defend him... you believe him. that is a natural effect of belief. what I am saying is that the basis of your belief, though perhaps partially correct (gathered from evidence and intelligence already provided) is not coming from Captain Kappa Sigma.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
19 February, 06:48
In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication
appears to be the same guy. listening to him on rumble and the voices, personality, and laughs could be a perfect match. This would all make sense if the capital breach was a military op as many believe. I tend to believe it was. what a time to be alive.

i absutely agree it was a white hat op where we out "false flagged" these bastards. no argument from me there. However, I have grown skeptical of anyone talking about ongoing operations or inside knowledge as when Q absolutely said no outside comms and for infosec, they are not going to discuss operations. in all transparency, i didnt make it past 3-4 minutes. could handle listening to the guy. however, I dare say I may not have given it a fair shake. i will listen later tonight. Ask my wife, Im wrong all the time! This could be one of those instances.
07:03 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mmitchell5682 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matt Mitchell, click on at the bottom under it