Only people mentioned by Gentleman_From_Ontario in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
21 February, 11:02
In response Dusty Beck to his Publication
My husband was raised going to Catholic School. Would only go to Catholic Church but, not anymore. The first time I step foot in a Catholic Church I felt a chill and total emptiness of the Holy Spirit. I thought at the time it must just me that's what my husband would say, it takes getting use to. I'd tell him I'd never get use to that feeling either you feel the Holy Spirit or you don't. I felt cold like you do when you need to leave a place full of people with negative vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hailey Wills @Haileysway
21 February, 08:22
The last picture looks like he was taking a selfie.......oh come on!
..... that's true and funny. Don't hate me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 February, 05:29
I wanna see the GOLD stolen from we the people.

Paula Goble @Palala3
20 February, 02:35
Creepy. im sure there was an entity in there too. yikes!

Keith Frost @KFrost
20 February, 02:03
and I have been a lifelong catholic, I don't even know what to say

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
19 February, 10:04
the humanity in Portugal and the vatican. millions of people. it's heart wrenching.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 February, 09:34
This is not under the Vatican. This is the Chapel of Bones in Portugal. It was made by Monks in the 17th Century.

43 Cemeteries were taking up valuable land and were excavated. Instead of condeming the dead the monks built the Chapel to house all of there bones.

Since Evora, Portugal was a wealthy area monks thought showing these bones would allow ppl to reflect on life itself rather than their wealth. It was a place to show that life is fleeting and don't take life for granted.

That's how the story goes anyway...

https://www.atlasobscura.c...

Dusty Beck @Gentleman_From_Ontario
19 February, 07:26
Where do all those missing children go?

Frances Long @Camelot
19 February, 06:54
Dear God

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
19 February, 06:41
Gives me the creeps!!!

rebel girl @rebel1776
19 February, 06:13
looks like an opening to a sick horror movie allready

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
19 February, 06:07
i still cant believe this has been happening under our noses!! Sick!!! I pray that all the children get saved!!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
19 February, 06:04
this is very disturbing. how has this been going on for so long?? so fucking sad!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 February, 05:59
makes you wonder exactly when satan took ownership of the church

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
19 February, 08:35
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
since the church started

Jim Cue @1QLight
19 February, 05:53
Help me out, how the BLUE FUCK does any normal HUMAN BEING on this Fucking Nightmare World Prison Planet think this in any way, shape, or form HOLY? Respectful to the dead, or Godly? SICK! EVIL!

Msterri ... @Msterri
19 February, 05:43
I looked it up, there are tons of skulls and bones under Paris too. They even give tours. These ghouls are sick. https://thebest-tourist-de...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
19 February, 05:43
Curse the church #underworld

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 February, 05:37

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
19 February, 05:30
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK...WOW

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 February, 05:30
Horrifying!!!😩

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 05:27
😣😣😣😣😣😣

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
19 February, 05:25
and when one visits, it is normal to see the catacombs. it is right in front of our eyes! i am embarrassed. God, thank you for my awakening.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 05:22
These people are sick!!!!