Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 03:03
If Scotus quietly heard the voter fraud case in November would you even know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 04:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Shouldn't we, as the real people who voted for Donald John Trump, KNOW this? Come on. A great awakening doesn't happen in the dark. So now today we are talking about it ending last November? Pfffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Sorry bro, but come on, man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
To those who are awake they do know Biden isn't the president. For those who are asleep, it's the goal to wake them up.
04:49 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sway 450 @Sway450
20 February, 08:49
please help me out on this one, I must be missing something, the folks that are still asleep watch msm (which we as anons have no control over), we have no access to twatter and faceplant ( so we can't use those ), so other than word of mouth, how are we contacting these deep sleepers? Serious question.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
19 February, 10:15
I can wait for the big reveal

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 05:19
Thanks Ghosty!