Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
19 February, 04:07
I have a favor to ask of all of you. Can we please STOP saying "Sauce" when you want more info/links on a topic? I know words can have multi meanings, however, given what we know about Pedophila and their code words, one of which is "Sauce" it makes me cringe and that word is being overly used.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
I understand your point but, you’re essentialy asking to “cancel” a term that really just asks for confirmation of information.
“Sauce” comes from an early stage in this movement. The 4/8 Chan/Kun boards.
Some of us will use the word since it was never implied in a negative way or about something else.
Chan/Kun people are here too.
Although some people may think certain words are not appropriate, unfortunately, it’s part habit and part of the wording/dialect.
Don’t be offended or upset when you start seeing “Fag” pop up.
ie - PlaneFag, LawFag, PhotoshopFag, DoctorFag etc.
Again, it’s a Chan/Kun thing.
It may sound deragatory but it’s the culture.
“Fags” are essentialy “experts” in their fields and can provide the “sauce” to back up their knowledge, findings or claims.
No disrespect - Just a bit of a history behind the terms.
04:43 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 February, 04:49
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
thank you for that explanation
I didn't know what "Fag" was
i am getting the hang of "crumbs" to make "bread"

i have only been here since March
there is a lot of different words to learn
🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 February, 05:09
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
No worries.
All Chan/Kun termonology.
You won’t see it here but “Baker” is another term.
“Bakers” put all the peices together that Q provided.
Unfortunately, Q’s primary 8Kun board was compromised, so things are not the same right now.
Since Q has been silent for 73 days now, the info you see/read is anons now becoming the “bakers” here using previous drops from Q.
You see the deltas, cross-references etc.
Q has always said “You Have More Than You Know”.