Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
I have a favor to ask of all of you. Can we please STOP saying "Sauce" when you want more info/links on a topic? I know words can have multi meanings, however, given what we know about Pedophila and their code words, one of which is "Sauce" it makes me cringe and that word is being overly used.
04:07 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
19 February, 08:27
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Honey I am with you on this. I like MO INFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
19 February, 08:28
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Sorry....MO INFO PLEASE THANKQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana De Francesco @xladyd
19 February, 06:45
We need to Make Words Great Again! I hate when I say that I want to order pizza and then I feel gross thinking of those pedos using the term. These stinkin pedophiles ruined everything

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
19 February, 08:34
In response Diana De Francesco to her Publication
i agree. we need to take back all. teletubbies disney characters pabda bears and the rest. these things AREN'T bad...BAD peopleafe them bad. my 23 yr old daughter had the cutest panda hat and i guarantee you shes not evil.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 February, 04:45
that and whats a shill.
lol
I know what it is now
but new ppl are like 🤔

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 February, 04:43
I understand your point but, you’re essentialy asking to “cancel” a term that really just asks for confirmation of information.
“Sauce” comes from an early stage in this movement. The 4/8 Chan/Kun boards.
Some of us will use the word since it was never implied in a negative way or about something else.
Chan/Kun people are here too.
Although some people may think certain words are not appropriate, unfortunately, it’s part habit and part of the wording/dialect.
Don’t be offended or upset when you start seeing “Fag” pop up.
ie - PlaneFag, LawFag, PhotoshopFag, DoctorFag etc.
Again, it’s a Chan/Kun thing.
It may sound deragatory but it’s the culture.
“Fags” are essentialy “experts” in their fields and can provide the “sauce” to back up their knowledge, findings or claims.
No disrespect - Just a bit of a history behind the terms.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
19 February, 04:49
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
thank you for that explanation
I didn't know what "Fag" was
i am getting the hang of "crumbs" to make "bread"

i have only been here since March
there is a lot of different words to learn
🙌

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
19 February, 04:21
Every time I challenge someone here, I get into a 'pissing' match, so I'll avoid the comment that says anons don't take orders...Because apparently hold the line while staying home and eating popcorn is not an order.

I saw "sauce" on one of the msg boards. I assumed it meant source at the time but I do believe it to be a reference to pedophilia. I too, cringe when I see it.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
19 February, 04:20
thinking the same thing. thank you

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 February, 04:16
This is asked to verify and disseminate information. This is terminology. Anons don't tell others what to do. Anons don't take orders. Anons do not get offended.
God bless and carry on patriot.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
19 February, 05:41
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
I know what the word is used for, I mentioned in my post. Further, I wasn't 'ordering' anyone to do anything, I asked a favor. BIG DAMN difference. Sorry that you felt the need to get defensive. Anons are human, and , I have read many times from some well known popular anons, one anon is not better or above another, we are equal. I am entitled to an opinion too or are we censoring here too now?

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
19 February, 04:09
Agreed hate it 🥴

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 February, 04:09
Yes! And take it further. Search for the answer yourself and share it when you find it!

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
19 February, 04:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
THIS