Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 12:39
Interscope records literally has the little boy lover logo dotting the i.

Based in Santa Monica, California, Interscope's artist roster includes Dr. Dre, Eminem, Madonna, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, and U2.

#InterscopeRecords #pedophiles #satanicpedos #SaveOurChildren #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
Since my great awakening. I find myself looking at anything and everything for symbols and cluesis. I tend to look at the background than I do at the main thing Always searching and growling when I see them. 🤯
12:53 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelFeather70 in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 12:56
In response Angel Feather to her Publication
Same!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
19 February, 01:03
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
It's a good job I can't rewind anything on my freeview tv. It would take me a week to watch a film. When I'm on my phone watching something I screenshot everything. All this eye opening info trying to join the dots, will either brake me or make me. 🤯😇