Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Interscope records literally has the little boy lover logo dotting the i.

Based in Santa Monica, California, Interscope's artist roster includes Dr. Dre, Eminem, Madonna, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, and U2.

#InterscopeRecords #pedophiles #satanicpedos #SaveOurChildren #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall
12:39 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
19 February, 03:59
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
R U Surprised??? I'm NOT! NOT ONE BIT! Horrorwood and NYC and other HUBS of the Elite are ALL Pedos, satanists, evil, foul demons.......After praying and meditating, I began to see when their facades would slip and the true self would show itself......pure evil....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 04:23
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
Nothing surprises me anymore, either. When you start digging, you see the evil everywhere. These people are so sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
19 February, 01:50
In this example I completely agree. As with every other example I've seen on here. But as an artist I'd be remiss to not mention that spirals and happy faces are two of the most doodled symbols. I think in advertising and logos most, if not all spirals are exactly what we fear they are. But in art, sometimes their just filler for blank space. At least in my own experience they are.

19 February, 02:14
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Yes, especially when you see that some of the main "artists" that they represent are on Epstein's flight logs: Madonna, Eminem (under his real name Marshall Matthers III), Lady Gaga (under her real name Stefani Germanotta), and Gwen Stefani.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
19 February, 01:47
You just can't MAKE THIS SHIT UP folks!

Connecting the Dots yet???

Hey Mister @Heymister
19 February, 01:32
Sick bastards. Symbolism will be their downfall!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 February, 01:04
One of my favorite Disney (I know 😞) movies is "Moana" and I've watched it many times. I watched it again the other night, and there is was glaring at me, the sail on the boat that Moana finds in the cave and ultimately takes out to sea to find Maui. I felt sick to my stomach. The symbol is also the "O" in Moana's name in the title.

19 February, 01:16
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Disgusting!!! When I was a child, Disney's "It's a Small World" was my favorite ride. Now, it makes me sick that the "Boy Lover" symbols were right in my face on that ride. I will never go to Disney again.

Hey Mister @Heymister
19 February, 01:34
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Fuck Disney...they represent Pedophilia. They will be going down soon. Thanks to DJT!

Vickie Simon @vsimon
19 February, 12:56
Justice...oh sweet justice is coming for them all and we get to witness it all. I cannot wait. I am the only ANON and my family says I am delusional of all the propaganda and my reply is GOD sent Q you just wait and see....how all my propoganda is TRUTH, what reason do I have to lie to you, I only want the best for you and you will soon realize and see for yourself!!!

19 February, 01:21
In response Vickie Simon to her Publication
Agreed! I cannot wait for justice! God save the children! I understand how you feel because my family, friends, and coworkers all think that I have gone off the deep end. I can't wait for them to see the truth.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
19 February, 12:54
We have not only been infiltrated in the political realm but on all levels. This is the real reason for the "lock down". The invisible enemy is the infestation of evil. Hollywood pedos, organized religion, sports, banking, you name it and it has been tainted. The purge is real and I say we should have a mass exorcism for this degree of a**holery!

19 February, 01:22
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Agreed!!!

Angel Feather @AngelFeather70
19 February, 12:53
Since my great awakening. I find myself looking at anything and everything for symbols and cluesis. I tend to look at the background than I do at the main thing Always searching and growling when I see them. 🤯

19 February, 12:56
In response Angel Feather to her Publication
Same!!!!

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
19 February, 12:49
Their "artists" list speaks volumes... 👎🏼

19 February, 12:58
In response Stubborn Texan⭐ to her Publication
Agreed! Several of their "artists" are also listed on Epstein's flight logs.