Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
25 January, 02:16
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
IT WILL BE BIBLICAL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 11:25
Our President this morning "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT

WE ARE AWAKE & THEY ARE #Fooked 💥💥💥

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
20 January, 01:19
[ Photo ]
How about this? The Twitter account Day1JTrumpet had Trump's face with fiery eyes. Now it has been changed to the PAIN avatar.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 January, 01:58
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I don't follow this person but I know some people who do & they seem to like the account. I think, now that the fake news media have people believing President Trump finally gave in & is going to hand over the Presidency to Biden peacefully, something like this can be put into play (see pic.). Trump was activated with his speech (fiery eyes) then maybe it was switched to the Punisher (which equals PAIN) because something like this is about to happen. (jmo)

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
19 January, 09:43
Really!

Q The Lions @qthelions
19 January, 11:32
What platform is Joe on? I miss his post!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 January, 11:38
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Gab