Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 12:39
Interscope records literally has the little boy lover logo dotting the i.

Based in Santa Monica, California, Interscope's artist roster includes Dr. Dre, Eminem, Madonna, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, and U2.

#InterscopeRecords #pedophiles #satanicpedos #SaveOurChildren #symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson @Jiggitron
In this example I completely agree. As with every other example I've seen on here. But as an artist I'd be remiss to not mention that spirals and happy faces are two of the most doodled symbols. I think in advertising and logos most, if not all spirals are exactly what we fear they are. But in art, sometimes their just filler for blank space. At least in my own experience they are.
01:50 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jiggitron in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 February, 02:14
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Yes, especially when you see that some of the main "artists" that they represent are on Epstein's flight logs: Madonna, Eminem (under his real name Marshall Matthers III), Lady Gaga (under her real name Stefani Germanotta), and Gwen Stefani.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
19 February, 03:59
YUP AND MORE!!

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
19 February, 04:02
According to the Actual Flight LOG with Alan Dershowitz name on it-HE did NOT go all the way to the Island! He was representing Pedo Epstein in a case, but it shows on the flight log his name was on, that he got off plane in another city in the USA before it traveled on to the island. Everyone Else-Nope Nada Nein-they WENT to the Island.....