-Update-
Raised post character limit from 600 to 1000
06:17 AM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Territ234 Tag @Territ234
10 March, 11:40
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Good, because sometimes my 2¢ worth turns into 10¢ worth, haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Native Rights @USAFirst
23 February, 07:42
Thank you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 July, 12:56
In response Native Rights to his Publication
I just stopped by to see your feed again.
Awesome stuff, thank you for fighting.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
23 February, 01:13
Was that requested by us woman lol we can sure talk a lot how about 17000? lol jkjk Thank you!! I think that is perfect.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
23 February, 12:19
Saw that, TANK YOU! 😍

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
21 February, 05:51
thank you❤️

Northy UK. @Northy
21 February, 05:43
can you fix the issue where it constantly says "x blocked you so you cannot read these posts" in your news feed?

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
21 February, 05:42
You rock. Thank you

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
20 February, 04:15

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
20 February, 03:44
thanks so much

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
20 February, 03:35
THANK YOU! [YAY!]

Law & Physics @physics171
20 February, 03:33
Thank you, wonderful addition.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 February, 01:56
#wish i could get some help with my Profile!!!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 February, 09:17
And EDIT post capabilities.
Also on the likes and such, could you enlarge the box to check for deletion. If you don't hit it just right, it opens their pages.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
20 February, 09:14
Could we separate the LIKES from Follows and Replies?
It is so difficult to reply or follow, since they get lost in all the likes.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
20 February, 09:12
Thanks Kobayashi!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 February, 08:40
Thanks!

I won't be going back to Twitter...but one feature that I loved...after Tweeting the message it returned you to the the exact position you were in the feed. Even after checking the notifications it always brought you back to where you were. On this site...it brings me back to the top of the news feed and I have to scroll down to where I was....having to reread eveything all over again. Is this something that can be done here?

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
19 February, 09:30
Hat tip and nod + a big fat ty!

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
19 February, 06:30
Thanks. Can we do an experiment?

Remove the character limit and see what happens. On IG they found that the averag length was 2.5k.

Or make it 100k!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 February, 06:23
You are amazing!!! thank you!!!!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
19 February, 03:07
QUESTION
Is there a way to keep certain people you follow at the top of the feed? I am missing so much info that I may not see for days. Its hard to remember names. Or is there a way one can add them back to notifications where you can just click on their name .????

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
19 February, 06:31
In response PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA to her Publication
One simple way is go to their feeds.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
19 February, 02:47
thanks!😘

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
19 February, 02:09
I noticed and I thank you so much for that!
Could you possibly add a Way to make Threads?
(Posters comments go to the top?)
1000 is much better than other platforms.
Thought maybe 1260 Limit?(Kali Yuga)

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
19 February, 01:59
WHO DO YOU RECOMMEND BUYING A DOMAIN FROM / HOSTING OUR COMING SITE?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 February, 01:49
can you please go over to WEGO and address the non-functioning Block feature? people are getting pissed. thanks

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
19 February, 02:53
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Is it just the Block feature or the TG1TGA?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 February, 01:57
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Im getting pissed over here too!

Franklin Hennessy @FranklinH851
19 February, 01:01
Thanks Alex! How's Yakov/Jack?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 February, 11:19
Thank you Koba. You're the best!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
19 February, 11:18
thank you , sir!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 February, 11:16
You. Are. DA BEST!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 February, 11:13
Thank you for also bringing us copy/paste meme-access!!! Most Ferosh Administrator, whooo!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 February, 11:11
Yayyyyyyh!!!!🤩😇