Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
20 February, 10:22
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 February, 10:06
So we are witnessing in most of the us the evidence for the deep state's crimes against humanity trial.
wow
EVERY lie will be revealed
(burning snow...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 09:36
Nana has heard him speak several times,
experimental my ass!

Ken Conner @Texasdude
20 February, 07:32
experimental? that's a laugh,...been using this technology for a long time! meantime, I'm here with chemical snow outside my window!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 February, 04:48
She has criminal codes. Jail time for Nora O'Donnell

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
20 February, 04:03
And they gave MTG a ration of sh*t about "space lasers" causing forest fires....

little bit @lilbit
19 February, 06:48
Have they not heard to "not F with mother nature" I'm just saying🤔

Tammy StJulien @TBear12
19 February, 06:47
she is not paid to think, just to follow the directions on the moniter... They have no brain!

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 February, 04:43
This is possibly not the whole truth. When I had reserched this years ago, what I found was that HAARP had originally been owned by the US govt, but it was sold to a corporation. Is this a psyops report conceived by the Cabal? The white haired interviewee smiled too much. Too glib about something that is not funny at all.

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
20 February, 06:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
Exactly...

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
19 February, 04:28

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 February, 09:41
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
They absolutely do and weaponize it to achieve their goals. A very large weapon in their arsenal toward world domination.

Danny Nix @Danny1969
20 February, 09:51
Jesse Ventura had a show about HAARP. It was about 10 years ago when he did a documentary on it. (It was like 6 episodes and each episode dealt with a different "conspiracy theory" such as Area 51, and 9/11.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
19 February, 04:27
Trillion watt lasers ... "allegedly" 😆

19 February, 04:26

19 February, 04:23

Storm Bringer @Elric
20 February, 10:00
Wait... What? Anons have been saying that Biden's not the president. I'm so confused *sarcasm*.