Jackie Joe @CD9
19 February, 04:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Danny Nix @Danny1969
20 February, 09:51
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Jesse Ventura had a show about HAARP. It was about 10 years ago when he did a documentary on it. (It was like 6 episodes and each episode dealt with a different "conspiracy theory" such as Area 51, and 9/11.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Nix @Danny1969
20 February, 09:57
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
Update to my previous comment. The show was called "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" it actually y ran for 3 seasons from 2009-2102

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 February, 09:41
They absolutely do and weaponize it to achieve their goals. A very large weapon in their arsenal toward world domination.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 February, 02:51
In response Love Wins to her Publication
I think the evil is losing power, only their last desperate attempts. Cleaning house of corruption is happening. Hopefully things don't get too bad to get people to wake up to what has really been going on to change our ways for world peace.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 February, 09:40
Not even just the HAARP array - apparently there are several of these monstrosities distributed around the world & those NORAD radars aren't just for tracking storms but apparently beam something like microwaves into the sky & agitate molecules in those blasted chemtrails
There's apparently several of those in Texas including at least one array near the Gulf 😡
And there are ships out in the oceans which release something like chemtrails
It's an unholy mess & horror what has been allowed to happen

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 February, 09:27
I doubble Dog Dare You Too

21 February, 02:38
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Isn't it strange to have that much cold and snow it Texas? What about "Global Warming"?🤔

Tawnya Boe @BunnyGirl
20 February, 09:13
I thought I had heard something like this before, now I know what to look up!😄 They make snow for people who ski (Minnesota) so I can imagine something more. ...my hubby's just about ready to send me to the looney-bin anyway. 😂😂 ThanQ!

Southern Gal @Southerngal
20 February, 08:29
I believe it. We had 2 major hurricanes hit our Southwest Louisiana coast a few weeks apart this summer. I believe we had 4 total. In 2005 Katrina and Rita desvastated the gulf coast. Its sad what these evil people have done to all of us. Now, Texas is feeling their wrath! The great awakening can't get here fast enough!

21 February, 02:47
In response Southern Gal to her Publication
I believe this is all part of the great awakening. Some people may have been too comfortable to question what in the heck is going on in this world only to realize we do not live in a world we thought and change needs to happen for words peace.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
20 February, 08:21
I sure did!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 03:05
already did early 2000s

20 February, 03:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Fantastic! People still don't even know about this, lol.

20 February, 03:12
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Worst of all, they won't even listen or question anything.