Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
20 February, 08:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Where is our friggen President? Please don't make the rest of the first quater this year be crappy. Someone call Trump right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
19 February, 03:06
I'm tired of the devil and his lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
19 February, 03:06

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 02:56
I'm all in, but for this to be great awakening or whatever, there needs to be events that make Aunt Libby and Uncle Carter wake up. Right now they think Joe not Joe is President and that the criminals roam free in DC. What harm could there possibly be to throw us a hanging? A Schiff? A Pelosi? Hell, hang Nadler's fat fucking fraud ass. ANYONE. NOW.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 February, 02:46
#Perspective ! For sure.
I still feel like the "Inauguration", and optics of the "Bidan Administration" was the "necessary scare event".....
Which gave me GREAT comfort as I watched it unfold, and now witness subsequent "actions" take place.

#Faith definitely my strongest asset right now!
#patriotsincontrol

I Feel it to my Core. #SilentRunning does NOT mean "surrender" or "nothings happening"!
When I look around, I see countless "Proofs" that we're in a controlled DEMOLITION of the [DS].
It had to be this way.
(who saw Kevin McCarthy and Tom Cotton as potential Traitors before this dumpster fire?!? I sure didn't.......)

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 02:57
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I thought that would be the event, but it hasn't had the desired effect. So simply start the arrests and let's get the clean up going. I cannot wait until 2090 for this "trust the plan" business. Sickening trash roams free and I am STILL asking why?

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
19 February, 02:26
At this point I'll take a FF nuclear event, a freak snowstorm, and an alien invasion all at once over co-workers proudly announcing they just got vaxxed, high-fiving each other and wearing their cute "I got the "vaccine" happy buttons (yes, there are buttons...) 🙄🙄😖

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
19 February, 02:13
👍💯READY SIR!!!

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
19 February, 02:08
this might be my new phone background...this is what I need to hear right now.

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
19 February, 01:43
What if the Texas power outage is to enable the replacement the 30 transformers made in China?
Did Gov Abbott allow this to happen? Under CPP control?
He has been wish wishy in his support of Trump over the past 4 yrs.

From IET on Telegram (June):

"You can read Trump’s EO here:

https://www.federalregiste...

What prompted Trump’s EO was this prior report right here. Dept of Energy found that there were :
6 - US power transformer manufacturers
30- Chinese power transformer manufacturers

You can read the report here:
https://www.energy.gov/sit...

Most recent projects were completed in
Houston
Las Vegas
New Jersey

If you lookup “Electric Panda” you will wonder why in the heck this isn’t front page news now w/ Texas.

Conclusively,Biden, on his 1st day in office opened up the American electrical grid to China.

3 wks later,5 M are w

Killimataro ... @Killimataro
19 February, 11:20
When is the supreme court case today? Will we be able to watch somewhere?

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
19 February, 03:02
In response Killimataro ... to his Publication
i was asking for same, but no one replied or i think it's not posible because it's SCOTUS not senate.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
19 February, 03:05
In response Killimataro ... to his Publication

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
19 February, 11:05
UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH 🤯🤯🤯😔😔😔

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 February, 10:49
I'm starting to feel like this is the end of the world as we know it. There are too many folks that have devastating power over us, and they aren't using that power for good. One wrong move and we're kablooey.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
19 February, 02:32
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
It IS the end of the world as we know it, because the world as we know it sucked
big-time. All of the lies, deceptions, corruption, toxic, negative energy is going away for good.

And we are not going kablooey, at least not in the way that you think.
Our world's about to get a whole lot better
but it's going to be messy for a while longer.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 February, 10:43
Thought scare event was CV19, Then Joe's fake Prez, Now Texas. The Country has been scared for over a year.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 February, 10:41
Some have to "Go Through The dark, To See The LIGHT"
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 February, 11:37
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
SURE YOU WILL BE SEE THE DARK
AND THE A LIGHT
FUCKING #domestic #TERRORIST PIECE OF TRASH SHIT ASSHOLE

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 February, 09:23
I figured that's what's happening.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
19 February, 08:06
NOT EVERYTHING IS ( CLEAN ) IN WAR !!

19 February, 11:43
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
#CONCENTRATION CAMPS

#POISON #VACCIONES #WARPSPEED MILITARY #genocide

#DEPULATION #PROGRAM

AT CHARGE OF THE #Trump # ADMINISTRATION

" .. A #Miracle ..."

AS #Trump - #Biden AS #SAID

#CLIMATIC #WARFARE AGAINS #texas LETTING PEOPLE DIE WITHOUT HELPT OF THE #Patriots IN #control

OH SORRY YES !!!

MILITARY HAS OFFERED #vaccines !!!

INSTED OF #Water TO #texas CIVILIANS 🤣😂🤣😄😂😂

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#Trump

YOUR HEAR IS FULL OF SHIT MAYBE T

19 February, 11:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
#CONCENTRATION CAMPS

#POISON #VACCIONES #WARPSPEED MILITARY #genocide

#DEPULATION #PROGRAM

AT CHARGE OF THE #Trump # ADMINISTRATION

" .. A #Miracle ..."

AS #Trump - #Biden AS #SAID

#CLIMATIC #WARFARE AGAINS #texas LETTING PEOPLE DIE WITHOUT HELPT OF THE #Patriots IN #control

OH SORRY YES !!!

MILITARY HAS OFFERED #vaccines !!!

INSTED OF #Water TO #texas CIVILIANS 🤣😂🤣😄😂😂

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#Trump

YOUR HEAR IS FULL OF SHIT MAYBE T

AND I SAID :

#trustheplan
#HoldTheLine
#PatriosInControl

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
19 February, 03:24
Patriots Day... 4/15 seems to be a new contender. 😁 Maybe the day we elect or inaugurate our 1st Patriot Party President.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
19 February, 03:12
Yes, this war and in war there is death but it is being minimized as patriots move into position.

Most truly have no idea just how blessed they are DJT became and still is President.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
19 February, 02:15

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 February, 02:08

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 February, 02:07
My Trust in the Military, I know all will work out for the outcome the American People to be positive. The real Commander In Chief I trust totally. We are in good hands. Most of all- I trust GOD, the Alpha & Omega.

Patriot Mama @61PatriotMama
19 February, 02:06
War stinks! But is sometimes necessary. May it be over quickly with as few casualties as possible. ❤️