Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
19 February, 02:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
#Perspective ! For sure.
I still feel like the "Inauguration", and optics of the "Bidan Administration" was the "necessary scare event".....
Which gave me GREAT comfort as I watched it unfold, and now witness subsequent "actions" take place.

#Faith definitely my strongest asset right now!
#patriotsincontrol

I Feel it to my Core. #SilentRunning does NOT mean "surrender" or "nothings happening"!
When I look around, I see countless "Proofs" that we're in a controlled DEMOLITION of the [DS].
It had to be this way.
(who saw Kevin McCarthy and Tom Cotton as potential Traitors before this dumpster fire?!? I sure didn't.......)
02:46 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 02:57
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I thought that would be the event, but it hasn't had the desired effect. So simply start the arrests and let's get the clean up going. I cannot wait until 2090 for this "trust the plan" business. Sickening trash roams free and I am STILL asking why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 February, 03:11
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I feel you. I do.
Just keep in mind the fact that we have no idea "what's happened" already. Who is still "free"? Are they really? The optics are completely skewed right now by the MSM, and the Patriots are (wisely, IMHO) not showing their hand!

Great examples to look back on:
John McCAIN (TRAITOR!). EXECUTED. (The cancer cover story...please...give us a break...)
George POPPY Bush (TRAITOR!). EXECUTED. Oh, the Funeral "event". What a sight THAT was.

I've seen some unbelievable Docu pieces on Deepfake video, and I assure you....you cannot tell that it's fake just by watching it.
Unreal what they can do with CGI!

Hang in there. We're ALL ready for JUSTICE for SURE. ✌️