Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
17 February, 03:43
I always hope for the BEST! For many years when I was in an abusive marriage I kept looking at a beautiful gold-colored card I had taped to my wall. There was a sentence written on it with beautiful calligraphy. It said,
"If you are going to dream, dream big" and it was signed. It wasn't until I left my husband that I read the author of those words...Below that sentence it was signed, Donald Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
What a beautiful story!

I am also expanding my thinking & my dreams!

I figure, if we're going to be moving to a bigger place in the country in 2015, why not add a stable of well-mannered horses & open an equestrian center where some of these poor abused kids can go to relate to a horse. Horses melt hearts & open up communication.

I was severely abused as a child; horses healed me.
11:46 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Artist Vicki to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
18 February, 11:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
absolutely beautiful idea our lives are not about the destination but the journey and im so glad you are turning a negative into a positive. im not sure if you know who Dr Charlie Ward is but on his website they are releasing funds for humanitarian projects after you have filled out an application and are vetted the application they were trying to get up by the end of the week, you have truly an awesome idea so check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
18 February, 11:59
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
I adore Charlie Ward & most of the folks working with him!

Yes, I know about the One fund & will apply later... The house we're getting has only 4 acres, but when hubs retires, we'll move further out.

I'd love to get about 40 acres & not have to buy feed for the critters.
Plenty of room & about 3 or 4 very nice cabins for families to enjoy reuniting while the young things get treatment.

Might better dial the age back about 30 years with the MedBed first, because it's been years since I've trained horses.

Too fat to be shoeing them now... Keyboard is not for me at all cuz I gai